Guess who has the Inspirit compe tag and spec 2 models coming to their house?

WRoutson

Purple Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
This kid! Whoo! Just thought I'd brag a bit.I'll let you guys know how they are when I get them.

Very cool man. Let us know how the service is.

as mean as it is, I hope they dont come

just so I can laugh at you.

mwhahahahahah I'm evil.

~Foz

lol @ Foz.

I dont even know what you guys are talking about though, post pics.

comp_item_p_nomal.jpg

and

spec2_item_p.jpg

ugly second ones myself...

I liked the spec 1's

spec_item_p.jpg

~Foz

sweet, yea I wanna see pics when you get them.

I dont have a digital camera,but I will find a friend wh ohas one just so I can prove that I recieved them.I got them straight from Japan,so it'll probably take a little bit to get there.

They will be mine.Oh yes,they will be mine.

You'll have to excuse Foz...He's...'socially challenged'. I mean, the guy wanted a pink gi at one point, maybe he got it...But that's another story. I personally kinda like the Spec 2, but The Spec 1 aint bad. I've given up on Inspirit, because to get the ones I'd want I'd end up dropping like 60 per pair of shorts and then another 15 to ship em from Japan. Inspirit needs more than one place selling their stuff.

I believe Foz still wants a pink gi. I think it's his way of trying to fit in.

Leave the boy and his poor taste alone

And as a pre emptive strike, just cos Gene Labell can get away with it, it doesn't mean you can Foz

SoulWound666 said:
You'll have to excuse Foz...He's...'socially challenged'. I mean, the guy wanted a pink gi at one point, maybe he got it...But that's another story. I personally kinda like the Spec 2, but The Spec 1 aint bad. I've given up on Inspirit, because to get the ones I'd want I'd end up dropping like 60 per pair of shorts and then another 15 to ship em from Japan. Inspirit needs more than one place selling their stuff.

nope, still waiting for pics from SSF on the pink gi. :p

KzFactoryRumina said:
FYI I didnt order them from Just Be.

I didnt get the regular compe models I got the Tag models that have the graffiti logo on them

http://www.inspirit.jp/gear/images/comp_item_p_tag.jpg

ooo. nice. I'd love to see pics of the graffitti ones when you get them.

Foppa21 said:
I believe Foz still wants a pink gi. I think it's his way of trying to fit in.

Leave the boy and his poor taste alone

ofcourse he does!

Foz for Pink President.

~Foz

maybe if foz wasnt such an a-hole i'd tell you guys where i got them from.i dunno if i can give away my secrets.

*yawn* watch your mouth. :p

I'm not an a-hole, I thought you were dealing with Just Be, and they have a noted history of bad customer service, thus i expected you to get screwed over.

The whole point of the forum is to share oppinions and help the fellow members, if you're gonna hold out on the other members who want Inspirit gear, then thats your choice =P but dont expect people to like j00.

~Foz

haha.understandable.let me just make sure i get my gear first.

yup, lets wait and see. did whoever you ordered from say how long it would take to get to you?

~Foz

Back