Guess Ellenberger wasn't dropping world camps with body shots...

attftl86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was looking forward to this fight, and for me it didn't disappoint. I was hyped on Jake when he first came to the UFC, but over the last couple years, meh not so much a fan.

He needs to get away from Hondas boxing coach, he's worthless.

Ellenberger Vs Condit rematch? What do you guys think of this fight and who do you think takes it?

I was looking forward to this fight, and for me it didn't disappoint. I was hyped on Jake when he first came to the UFC, but over the last couple years, meh not so much a fan.

Ellenberger Vs Condit rematch? What do you guys think of this fight and who do you think takes it?
Bold is so true, such terrible corner advice. And I think it would be a nice comeback fight for Condit, and a way for Ellenberger to try and redeem himself.

Condit should win decently handily though

Oh, yeah Robbie made him look like a 4th grader almost! Don't mean to insult it's just the cold truth.
And Edmond? The dude gave him like a 600+ word advice in between rounds? I mean does Jake have to write that down or what? He was speaking 7 words per second to Jake and just thought that he'd remember them! TMI Edmond, TMI...

Kampmann has more chances to earn a title shot than ellenburger if he comes back

He should see a sports psychiatrist. He doesn't fight with confidence/killer instinct he once had

Edmund doesn't seem like a guy I'd want giving me gameplans. Not that I'd do any better...but I dunno of I'd have done worse lol

the coach can only do so much, it's jake that has to go in there and fight. the criticism is misguided.

if your logic made any sense, greg jackson and mike winkeljohn must be complete worthless coaches after travis browne got his ass kicked by werdum. yet, jon jones is one the best ufc fighters and his coaches are jackson & winkeljohn.

I think Dong would totally KO Jake Ellengatekeeper at this point in their career.
Dong will walk forward with pressure Ellengatekeeper and finish him badly.
Jake has no more chin.

I even see Ellengatekeeper having fear if he face Lombard.

I think Dong would totally KO Jake Ellengatekeeper at this point in their career.
Dong will walk forward with pressure Ellengatekeeper and finish him badly.
Jake has no more chin.

I even see Ellengatekeeper having fear if he face Lombard.

Jake showed a heck of a chin last night, I don't know what you're talking about.

He just curled up and gave up, kinda like what Brock did, who also has a good chin.

the coach can only do so much, it's jake that has to go in there and fight. the criticism is misguided.

if your logic made any sense, greg jackson and mike winkeljohn must be complete worthless coaches after travis browne got his ass kicked by werdum. yet, jon jones is one the best ufc fighters and his coaches are jackson & winkeljohn.

Ultimately the fighter has to perform, but if the coaching staff receives praise for a win, they should take criticism for a loss

Edmond is so over rated.. He has rousey who is amazing with her grappling (no thanks to him). Can't stand the guy

Ultimately the fighter has to perform, but if the coaching staff receives praise for a win, they should take criticism for a loss

jake lost because robbie was the superior fighter. this notion that the coaching staff should receive criticism for the loss is foolish. what did the coaching staff do that deserved criticism? this isn't a coaching competition, it's a fight.

He is great when he is the hammer, not so much when he is the nail.

Back