guess buyrate for 191...

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i can see it getting 175k buys solid

They'll get my buy, that's for sure. Did you see MM/Dodson 1? It was a great fight.

220k-250k. It will sell slightly better than an average MM card.

I'll go conservatively with 160k.

MM-Dodson is probably good for 100k. Arlovski-Mir and the rest of the card will pull some more, but not a ton.

It's a pretty uneventful week for sports, but it's also the first week leading into the school year for a lot of families so I can see it being low on the priority list. It's also the Labor Day weekend so I can see a lot of families using it as a last vacation weekend for hunting trips, cottages, etc.

I was going to say 200k but then I saw that thread where mighty mouse is bashing people

so now I say 199k

More than you'd think.

Ok, i'm gonna be brave and say 250k, actually i'm gonna strecht to 300, how about that.

400k max

Around 250

120k-125k tops! This card has 2 things going against it. A. Its a mighty mouse card which automatically means it will be one of the lowest buyrates possible. B. It's a retread fight so you possibly got people who won't watch a rematch because they want to see new matchups.

I'm watching at the sports bar. So minus one from whatever your count is.

If anyone knows how many bars are pre-contracted to show UFC events, it'll be that number... plus 3.

I was WAY off with my UFC 190 prediction. I can't be any more wrong predicting this than I was for that.

The UFC is on a hot streak coming off two big PPV's but I dunno if they'll have a knock-on effect here. It's a good card but I think 178 was better, and that only did 205k buys and had Conor McGregor. Dodson is a better headliner than Cariaso though. I think Mir/Arlovski could help the buyrate a decent amount. I think it'll do a similar amount to 178. I'll guess 190k, but I hope I'm being pessimistic.

Back