Guess Bellator's total PPV buys

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does anyone have a guess what the final PPV buys will be for this Bellator 120 card?
Gotta figure since Eddie had to withdraw from the fight the numbers may have almost been cut in half.
They have to be below 100,000
UFC 55 did 125,000 and that is one of the worse in the last 10 years and i bet that easily beat it.

If i had to guess id say between 75-80K

What do you guys think?

Does anybody buy the PPV after it airs? If they do, they won't be buying it after that snoozefest.

40,000-45,000

Does anybody buy the PPV after it airs? If they do, they won't be buying it after that snoozefest.

40,000-45,000

I think my guess was a little high. I just thought that in 2005 MMA was nowhere as big as it is now and thought that may have landed it a few extra buys.

Guessing 125K. The UFC is struggling with PPV buys as it stands, so I can't see Bellator matching a UFC card in buys.

I got a personal interest in it being under 250,000.

93,000 at most if they pushed it right and it all worked.

Gun to my head: 47,000

there was literally nothing on tonight. no nba or nhl playoffs. so im expecting a decent number. I had zero plans of buying it after eddie dropped out. I ended up buying it because I had zero plans and nothing else was on

55k to 65 at most, possibly even lower as a previous poster has suggested.

there was literally nothing on tonight. no nba or nhl playoffs. so im expecting a decent number. I had zero plans of buying it after eddie dropped out. I ended up buying it because I had zero plans and nothing else was on

JMM v Alv

I'll say about 120k. I saw a hell of a lot of commercials for it on TV and prelims on Spike probably got like 400k-600k if you look at past few Bellator events on Spike. So I think a lot of those could have carried into the PPV and bought it. I don't know, we'll see.

Back