Guess Aldos injury before Conor fight. Will TTT later.

CarbonIsotope**

Green Belt
Reaction score
We all know it. Aldo will get injured. Conor will demolish some poor fool and get the "interim belt" since Aldo Knows needs time before facing the GOAT.

Predict the injury and I will bump this thread when the injury happends.

Im guessing shoulder. Not a tear but a "strain" so a brazil doctor can back Aldo up on that, not needing xrays or anything.

Broke foot is what I'm guessing . Someone needs to make an "aldo book of excuses"

hope connor recovers from his swollen testicles with all the damn nug hugging and deepthroating going on here

Can I guess that hell break he's fist on Connors face?

Hopefully the fight gets through. It's either Conor proves he's that good or just another day at the office for Aldo. But looking at the fight yesterday. I think Conor shouldn't move up. Benson, Cowboy, Gil, Khabib & Anthony will have their way...heck Myles Jury would beat him.

if connor takes frankie or mendes for a interin belt he will lose...so maybe Aldo is thinking about it...

He probably won't use the neck injury twice in a row, so probably something more common. Knee is the best option.

Hopefully the fight gets through. It's either Conor proves he's that good or just another day at the office for Aldo. But looking at the fight yesterday. I think Conor shouldn't move up. Benson, Cowboy, Gil, Khabib & Anthony will have their way...heck Myles Jury would beat him.

So this is what the haters have resorted to now? Comparing him to people in Other weightclasses to possible find someone he would lose against? lol!

They do the same with Jones.

So this is what the haters have resorted to now? Comparing him to people in Other weightclasses to possible find someone he would lose against? lol!

Are we now comparing Conor to Jones? :eek:

Another frightened Conor fan.

You need to face it. This fight is happening. Conor went out there and beat the #19 ranked fighter and his reward is a fight with the King.

The real bet is how long before Conor retires again after getting destroyed by Aldo.

I give him a half an hour.

Another frightened Conor fan.

You need to face it. This fight is happening. Conor went out there and beat the #19 ranked fighter and his reward is a fight with the King.

The real bet is how long before Conor retires again after getting destroyed by Aldo.

I give him a half an hour.

I wish. When you have fight like this coming up in MMA though someone Always gets hurt.

We all know it. Aldo will get injured. Conor will demolish some poor fool and get the "interim belt" since Aldo Knows needs time before facing the GOAT.

Predict the injury and I will bump this thread when the injury happends.

Im guessing shoulder. Not a tear but a "strain" so a brazil doctor can back Aldo up on that, not needing xrays or anything.

Remember when Pettis was about to face Aldo, got injured and then fought like a week later than scheduled?

As a neutral this stuff is great from both conor and aldo fans.

There are haters, then there are nuthuggers. You sir are a nuthugger whose feelings just got hurt. Haters are so much easier to deal with.

Its not like a move up for Conor hasnt ever been discussed. I suspect Conor will move up in the future. Will he have succes? I dont know, but the guy just said his opinion.

And no Jury will not beat him because he fights like a scared kitty

Back