Guard review from customguards.net

MMAftfw**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Custom Mouth Guards

So last Wed I got my custom guard from Scott at custom guards. Sparred with it and used it at an over the weekend boot camp we did and it was great.

First of all the process of getting the guard was very easy and enjoyable with Scott. He is extremely nice and quick to respond. Most e-mails I sent him were probably replied to within 30 min. On my first try making the impressions I messed up the top tray for my teeth. No hassle or anything from Scott he just sent me another impression kit and called me to explain how to fix my mistake. Great customer service.

As for the guard itself I was very pleased with its performance. The first thing I noticed when I got it was that it had nice thickness and weight to it. I put it in and it fit fantastic. While sparring i almost forgot it was even there. Very easy to breathe with and felt good on my teeth when I got hit. I am completely satisfied with the guard and honestly its even more comfortable then I was expecting it to be.

Point is, if your looking for a quality guard for a good price Scott is the way to go. I know if I ever need another one i'll be shopping from him again as my experience this time has been completely positive. Custom Mouth Guards go there and fire him an e-mail or give me a call to talk about the guard and options you have and you'll be buying from him and very glad you did.

P.S. I wrote this review at work so I will be uploading the pictures hopefully tonight so dont worry they are coming :icon_chee

Depends on what guard you get. Its $65 for semi pro and $120 for pro are the basic rates. Go to the site and you can see the full price list but when you call him he will talk to you about what your doing and will need.

+1 for Scott. He has great service. I can't seem to get my impression right, but he is still working with me. I was afraid he was going to get upset and just refund (or keep) my money, but he said he'll work with me to get it right as long as I want the guard. He's honest and you can be the same, just say hey this doesn't fit, I don't like the design, or whatever. His priority is customer satisfaction.

+1 for Scott. He has great service. I can't seem to get my impression right, but he is still working with me. I was afraid he was going to get upset and just refund (or keep) my money, but he said he'll work with me to get it right as long as I want the guard. He's honest and you can be the same, just say hey this doesn't fit, I don't like the design, or whatever. His priority is customer satisfaction.

It's not your fault and actually because of the situation that we have gone through I have changed my policy and place two sets of putty with each shipment. I just ask that they return the one that they don't use. I did send you new kit out yesterday and did put 2 kits in the package. Thank you for being so understanding on the issue and I might see you when I go to North Carolina, maybe we can roll a bit. Take care.

It's not your fault and actually because of the situation that we have gone through I have changed my policy and place two sets of putty with each shipment. I just ask that they return the one that they don't use. I did send you new kit out yesterday and did put 2 kits in the package. Thank you for being so understanding on the issue and I might see you when I go to North Carolina, maybe we can roll a bit. Take care.

Back