Guangyou Ning cleared of wrongdoing after positive anabolic test due to Contaminated Meat

where are all other athletes from China which tested positive for clennie? since its in the meat and not avoidable

they very rarely test chinese athletes for clen nowadays, and if they do they just allow a threshold for it.

When there used to be bike races in Beijing UCI didnt test for Clen either. Mick Rogers you may remember got caught but that was when he went to Japan to race just afterwards and in Japan they did test for clen.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately nobody cares if that person is cleared they only care if he's accused of steroids and left to burn at the stake.

I like what USADA is doing to clean the sport but when they announce these potential busts everyone reads it as guilty.

Erroneous story on the front page...retraction on page 10. That's how the newspapers always handled it.

Damn! I need to make a run down to Mexico and pick up a side of beef. Keep my fridge swole.

As he should have.

Yoel took a pill that was supposed to make him workout better. As far as I'm concerned, that's already bullshit right there. Then, he must've said "wow this pill really WORKS!" otherwise why would he keep taking it?

So he's taking a pill, the pill makes him workout better, and he's not sending it in to USADA to get checked? No red flags are going off when he's getting a performance boost from a pill he's taking? Fuck that.

Whether he's really innocent or just burying his head in the sand so he can plead ignorance is debatable but that guy's clearly been on some shit and now it's proven he was on some shit, whether he knew it or not. He fought enhanced and got a very narrow, pretty questionable decision over Jacare. He shouldn't get a shot off that.

He won the decision and it's in the books. People have gotten title shots off losses so your argument is irrelevant.

Yeh, difference is though, that Contador hadnt been to China, hadnt been anywhere near China, and was claiming it was Spanish beef that was contaminated.

There arent any verified reports of Clenbuterol being a huge issue in Spain.

Now had Contador been to China, or if he was eating imported Chinese meat, then maybe.

nope, he wasn't claiming it was beef from spain. he was in Mexico during his positive test.

quote from OP:
" WADA has issued specific warnings about this problem in China and Mexico,”

they very rarely test chinese athletes for clen nowadays, and if they do they just allow a threshold for it.

When there used to be bike races in Beijing UCI didnt test for Clen either. Mick Rogers you may remember got caught but that was when he went to Japan to race just afterwards and in Japan they did test for clen.

aah, so you are saying WADA handles different rules per country.

nope, he wasn't claiming it was beef from spain. he was in Mexico during his positive test.

quote from OP:
" WADA has issued specific warnings about this problem in China and Mexico,”

nah, it was steak shipped from spain to the team hotel during the tour de france. He was in France.

aah, so you are saying WADA handles different rules per country.

not wada no.

But some sports wont test for clen on events in china because of the high chance of innocent positive.

nah, it was steak shipped from spain to the team hotel during the tour de france. He was in France.

yeah you are right, confused two things. he clearly did a bag on rest day.

not wada no.

But some sports wont test for clen on events in china because of the high chance of innocent positive.

its kinda a difficult situation for other guys who got six months for tainted sups. Are there any other cases of total clearance regarding clennie?

if you just "visited" the area you are much less likely to get off completely because there are many warnings for athletes when travelling to those areas.

You would also need to take clenbuterol in such a small amount that was consistent with food contamination, and therefore was pretty much useless as a PED
Or cycle off weeks earlier...

Or cycle off weeks earlier...

same can be said for anything.

then you are relying on not being tested, which is a risk

if you gonna cycle, and you gonna risk getting caught, at least do something better than clenbuterol :D

I would have to agree with you. Of course my guess is that there are compunction being used that neither of us are aware of. Probably beyond simple designer steroids. Now that they track and look for unnaturally lower T/E ratios, I think androgens, even undetectable types are too risky.

BUT from what I understand manipulation of intentionally missed tests are still the rage along with micro doses over night of various substances.

But something tells me advanced protocols are utilizing something we won't know about for a few years, as is typically the case.

Back