Guangyou Ning cleared of wrongdoing after positive anabolic test due to Contaminated Meat

This shit is crazy.

USADA drags a fighters name through the mud on these cases.

Look at Yoel. Cost him his title shot and possibly millions of dollars.
As he should have.

Yoel took a pill that was supposed to make him workout better. As far as I'm concerned, that's already bullshit right there. Then, he must've said "wow this pill really WORKS!" otherwise why would he keep taking it?

So he's taking a pill, the pill makes him workout better, and he's not sending it in to USADA to get checked? No red flags are going off when he's getting a performance boost from a pill he's taking? Fuck that.

Whether he's really innocent or just burying his head in the sand so he can plead ignorance is debatable but that guy's clearly been on some shit and now it's proven he was on some shit, whether he knew it or not. He fought enhanced and got a very narrow, pretty questionable decision over Jacare. He shouldn't get a shot off that.

This shit is crazy.

USADA drags a fighters name through the mud on these cases.

Look at Yoel. Cost him his title shot and possibly millions of dollars.

Yoel was taking a supplement that contained a growth hormone. He was on illegal PEDs. Sure it was from a supplement he wasn't aware had it, but he was still on it. He shouldn't be allowed to compete while on PEDs regardless of whether he willingly took them or not.

Oh great now all the cheaters will reference this situation when they get caught and try to act like they're innocent and life's cruel.

Also needs to be pointed out, because it was clenbuterol he was

1) NEVER PROVISIONALLY SUSPENDED
2) USADA DIDNT RELEASE ANY INFO UNTIL AFTER THE CASE WAS SETTLED

So no, again, there is no situation here where the athlete has had his name slandered or anyting.

jesus christ,this guy is beating the shit out of you people.

FIGHT BACK

i checked and i see warnings dating back from 2011, you can't play the ignorance card, 5 years later.
should have gotten 6 months.

fighters who test positive just state they were on holiday in China or Mexico.

some pics, not a dad body.
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

i checked and i see warnings dating back from 2011, you can't play the ignorance card, 5 years later.
should have gotten 6 months.

Those warnings generally apply to sportspeople visiting china

If you are visiting china for a short time as a sportsperson its recommended to just avoid meat altogether. Some sports will put on buffets sourced from food outside china. A lot of sports when visiting china just dont test for Clen at all

Its a bit different when the athlete actually lives in China, avoiding meat (especially when teh chinese have a tendancy to cook vegetarian dishes with pork stock ) is harder as a resident. )

But testing can differentiate between likely deliberately clen ingestion and contamination.

fighters who test positive just state they were on holiday in China or Mexico.
Hard when you have to file whereabouts. The guy is from China. He lives there. Unless he's vegetarian or piscatarian, it's probably hard to avoid it at all times.

He fought enhanced and got a very narrow, pretty questionable decision over Jacare. He shouldn't get a shot off that.
There's nothing to back up your claim that he fought enhanced. He passed all drug tests leading up to that fight and on fight night. He failed a drug test a couple weeks after the fight.

Hard when you have to file whereabouts. The guy is from China. He lives there. Unless he's vegetarian or piscatarian, it's probably hard to avoid it at all times.

where are all other athletes from China which tested positive for clennie? since its in the meat and not avoidable

Yoel was taking a supplement that contained a growth hormone. He was on illegal PEDs. Sure it was from a supplement he wasn't aware had it, but he was still on it. He shouldn't be allowed to compete while on PEDs regardless of whether he willingly took them or not.
it wasn't his fault. just warn him and move along

these chinese people were also on illegal PEDs, but USADA didn't seem to care

Those warnings generally apply to sportspeople visiting china

If you are visiting china for a short time as a sportsperson its recommended to just avoid meat altogether. Some sports will put on buffets sourced from food outside china. A lot of sports when visiting china just dont test for Clen at all

Its a bit different when the athlete actually lives in China, avoiding meat (especially when teh chinese have a tendancy to cook vegetarian dishes with pork stock ) is harder as a resident. )

But testing can differentiate between likely deliberately clen ingestion and contamination.

Contador got 2 years for this. This chinaman just used a bloodbag like conta did.

So hypothetically if I wanted to take a course of clen I could do so, cycle off, then make sure to travel to a known region of contamination and or buy and eat meat known to be tainted. Then get off cycle, and if I blast hot I have a proven legal excuse.

Ok just checking...

Contador got 2 years for this. This chinaman just used a bloodbag like conta did.

Yeh, difference is though, that Contador hadnt been to China, hadnt been anywhere near China, and was claiming it was Spanish beef that was contaminated.

There arent any verified reports of Clenbuterol being a huge issue in Spain.

Now had Contador been to China, or if he was eating imported Chinese meat, then maybe.

Dude is lucky his Chinese mystery meat was only contaminated with PEDs. Could have been asbestos or lead paint or something.

Also "gutter oil" is a thing in China....cooking food in oil you scooped out of the sewer.

So hypothetically if I wanted to take a course of clen I could do so, cycle off, then make sure to travel to a known region of contamination and or buy and eat meat known to be tainted. Then get off cycle, and if I blast hot I have a proven legal excuse.

Ok just checking...

if you just "visited" the area you are much less likely to get off completely because there are many warnings for athletes when travelling to those areas.

You would also need to take clenbuterol in such a small amount that was consistent with food contamination, and therefore was pretty much useless as a PED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back