Guangyou Ning cleared of wrongdoing after positive anabolic test due to Contaminated Meat

Strange.

I wonder how much China donated to usada.

you must have a strange definition of "good conversations" if you've decided to beef/have a problem with one of the most consistently informative posters on this forum... Something daunting about having a conversation with someone who uses backed up facts/research/citations in discussions and contributes postiively to threads with relevant info?.. traits to avoid if you want to get on Petey's good side I guess

Dim doesn't need a bodyguard/groupie.

Actually, he says he tried to block me... hm, maybe he does.

Lol tainted meat. I'm guessing Overeem owns a horse ranch in Mexico and China.

Honestly, you rub me up the wrong way. Every single interaction Ive had with you has been negative, but there ya go.

Well, we seem to be squarely on two opposite sides of the 'are Jeff Novitzky & USADA awesome' argument, so there ya go.

Maybe if you EVER posted about anything else, we could find some common ground.

Sheesh!

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!@ I always wondered about that shit. The steroids they inject into the animals. Stuff we used to joke about has become reality. CRAZY!!

It's not a steroid, don't know why the article made it seem like clen is only used by people using steroids when it's one of the drugs Hollywood stars go to when they want to lose weight.

USADA fucked up Romero for nothing

And I doubt USADA told them about approved supplement companies and what not. But now that there is an approved supplement list, OK. Then there's that

But what if banned substances are found in these supplements too? Athletes gets fucked regardless?

Well, we seem to be squarely on two opposite sides of the 'are Jeff Novitzky & USADA awesome' argument, so there ya go.

Maybe if you EVER posted about anything else, we could find some common ground.

Sheesh!

I do post plenty, an awful lot, maybe 2/3's of my posts are about other things.. A lot of posts about WMMA especially, but Im guessing we differ on opinions on that as well, or maybe you just dont read WMMA threads ;)

Too bad the Chinese didn't buy the UFC. We could've had Brock Lesnar size athletes in all divisions.

Every single interaction Ive had with you has been negative, but there ya go.

Also, you are forgetting about the time recently when we had a nice chat on the subject of pictures & autographs. I thought we had something bro

It's not a steroid, don't know why the article made it seem like clen is only used by people using steroids when it's one of the drugs Hollywood stars go to when they want to lose weight.

because its in the wada category S1. Anabolic Agents

So technically, the USADA release will state "Anabolic".. Thats where theyve got it from

Also, you are forgetting about the time recently when we had a nice chat on the subject of pictures & autographs. I thought we had something bro

You caught me in a moment of weakness and took advantage

I do post plenty, an awful lot, maybe 2/3's of my posts are about other things.. A lot of posts about WMMA especially, but Im guessing we differ on opinions on that as well, or maybe you just dont read WMMA threads ;)

I'm a Honda fan, for a long time she was the only chick I enjoyed watching fight. In the last few years though, I've enjoyed watching Joanna, Rose, a few others. I don't miss their fights. Recently, Shevchenko's performance was outstanding against Holly.

So who knows, maybe we'll cross paths over that stuff sometime... if yer lucky!

Too bad the Chinese didn't buy the UFC. We could've had Brock Lesnar size athletes in all divisions.
I was waiting for this shit to happen, maybe they would even get rid of USADA, who knows

But no, some fuckers from the entertainment business from the US bought it

Oh well

But, if you are going to take dodgy as hell internet supplements from unheard of brands, called "Shed-RX" that promise to be the "strongest diuretic on the market"

as opposed to

Independantly tested supplements, or supplements from well known, long establish reputable companies..

Honestly, Yoel knew exactly what he was doing.

And I still say that is totally different to a chinese national, living in china, eating chinese food :D
Sure but he served his reduced sentence, not as if he got away with it.

Hey, we don't all have to like the same things.

I am a fan of fighters, you are a fan of drug testers & other people who chase them around. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It does seem weird though, that you can't admit when called on it, despite having a Jeff Novitzky AV that has him photoshopped to be a Champion (lol). Seems you would be comfortable admitting in that case, that you think he's cool. I guess you are not comfortable admitting that for some reason.

As far as all that other stuff, no you are way off. I don't know what you mean about me being very important around here. And I don't care about post counts, plenty of good conversations with 'whitebelts' who just joined or hardly post, and plenty of bad posters with high post counts. Everyone is an individual and I find post count is not an indicator.
What about alt troll accounts?

They drag their name through the mud by saying the fighter tested positive? That's a fact, not mud-slinging. They allow the fighter the opportunity to present their case, and obviously they do their due diligence and if the fighter is not to blame, the fighter is not on the burner for it. Sorry if due process is too harsh for you.

ever heard the NSAC doing these investigations and cleared a fighter? no, the just give you a full suspension.

i am very concerned that USADA/UFC did not release a potential anti-doping violation, what else is going on we don't know about?

Everyone is an individual

What about alt troll accounts?

mu7pnc.gif

Back