Guangyou Ning cleared of wrongdoing after positive anabolic test due to Contaminated Meat

Don't try to write it off like it's only a joke, you have Jeff Novitzky as your AV, and pretty much all of your posts are about drug testing.

Do you think Jeff Novitzky is cool?

I think hes cooler than you. But thats not really saying much.

As long as you think you are its all good. I have actually tried to put you on ignore but seems you cant ignore mods.. think thats a flaw in the system to be honest.

I think hes cooler than you. But thats not really saying much.

As long as you think you are its all good.

You don't feel comfortable answering the question? I'm just wondering if you think Jeff Novitzky is cool.

You don't feel comfortable answering the question? I'm just wondering if you think Jeff Novitzky is cool.

I dont have to answer your questions.

Especially as you avoided addressing my comment and chose to just respond with personal digs.

Im sure at some point you were very important around here, Im sure your post count makes you feel great, and im sure you are part of a very cool club that gives each other virtual slaps on the back regularly....

But like I say, I tried to block you long ago...

So lets just pretend that I did block you... I dont have to reply then :D

So clen in China is in vegetables and grains?

They will boil rice and vegatables in pork stock quite common. Are you seriously suggesting that every chinese athlete should be Vegan?

i give up..

This has no connection at all to the Romero case..

~Fini

^^^
popcorn_2.gif
<33>

Brock having same issues, contaminated caribou meat and tainted supplements - Free Brock Lesnar

They will boil rice and vegatables in pork stock quite common. Are you seriously suggesting that every chinese athlete should be Vegan?

i give up..

This has no connection at all to the Romero case..

~Fini

Didn't I just say that they shouldn't be eating from restaurants and not to make excuses?

You should have done that a long time ago.

I didn't say they were connected, I said they weren't totally different. You misused the word "totally" not my fault.

Especially as you avoided addressing my comment and chose to just respond with personal digs.

Im sure at some point you were very important around here, Im sure your post count makes you feel great, and im sure you are part of a very cool club that gives each other virtual slaps on the back regularly....

Hey, we don't all have to like the same things.

I am a fan of fighters, you are a fan of drug testers & other people who chase them around. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It does seem weird though, that you can't admit when called on it, despite having a Jeff Novitzky AV that has him photoshopped to be a Champion (lol). Seems you would be comfortable admitting in that case, that you think he's cool. I guess you are not comfortable admitting that for some reason.

As far as all that other stuff, no you are way off. I don't know what you mean about me being very important around here. And I don't care about post counts, plenty of good conversations with 'whitebelts' who just joined or hardly post, and plenty of bad posters with high post counts. Everyone is an individual and I find post count is not an indicator.

Damn, didn't know you didn't like Petey either!

Dude gave me dubs and threatened me with a band because I implied that JDS' ex-wife was ugly in a thread.

If you ever wanna take this hatred to the next level, I know a guy that can rip all his Frank Mir posters off the wall.

No, you are getting this totally wrong.

Its a clenbuterol case
Why are you being so hostile? I copied and pasted a majority of the article from the Sherdog main page. The language I used including "positive anabolic test" and "contaminated meat" comes straight from the article. Chill out, dude. There's no need to try to start a fight with everyone all the time.

Gotta steer clear of that dog meat.

I am a fan of fighters, you are a fan of drug testers & other people who chase them around. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It does seem weird though, that you can't admit when called on it, despite having a Jeff Novitzky AV that has him photoshopped to be a Champion (lol). Seems you would be comfortable admitting in that case, that you think he's cool. I guess you are not comfortable admitting that for some reason.

As far as all that other stuff, no you are way off. I don't know what you mean about me being very important around here. And I don't care about post counts, plenty of good conversations with 'whitebelts' who just joined or hardly post, and plenty of bad posters with high post counts. Everyone is an individual and I find post count is not an indicator.

you must have a strange definition of "good conversations" if you've decided to beef/have a problem with one of the most consistently informative posters on this forum... Something daunting about having a conversation with someone who uses backed up facts/research/citations in discussions and contributes postiively to threads with relevant info?.. traits to avoid if you want to get on Petey's good side I guess

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!@ I always wondered about that shit. The steroids they inject into the animals. Stuff we used to joke about has become reality. CRAZY!!

This shit is crazy.

USADA drags a fighters name through the mud on these cases.

Look at Yoel. Cost him his title shot and possibly millions of dollars.
You make it seem like it was a false positive.

He took a banned substance, however it was a tainted supplement.

This is precisely why every USADA notification is under the statement of "Potential anti-doping violation"

Didn't I just say that they shouldn't be eating from restaurants and not to make excuses?

You should have done that a long time ago.

I didn't say they were connected, I said they weren't totally different. You misused the word "totally" not my fault.

Yeh, I think expecting someone not to eat out, and to be vegan is pretty extreme :D

You make it seem like it was a false positive.

He took a banned substance, however it was a tainted supplement.

This is precisely why every USADA notification is under the statement of "Potential anti-doping violation"

But, if you are going to take dodgy as hell internet supplements from unheard of brands, called "Shed-RX" that promise to be the "strongest diuretic on the market"

as opposed to

Independantly tested supplements, or supplements from well known, long establish reputable companies..

Honestly, Yoel knew exactly what he was doing.

And I still say that is totally different to a chinese national, living in china, eating chinese food :D

Honestly, you rub me up the wrong way. Every single interaction Ive had with you has been negative, but there ya go.

Back