guam

shupe

Fokai for life!!
Reaction score
can sometell about the type of trainin that might be in guam please?

Judo - Hit up the airforce base for some quality judo training, or look up Rick Blas who is the president of the Guam olympic comittee... He is a high ranking judoka and former olympian..

Jiu Jitsu/submission wrestling- Carlson Gracie Junior, Guahan Warriors, Cobra Kai, Purebred Guam, some other gyms as well

MMA - Cobra Kai, Purebred, Suralu Boxing Gym and I think a couple of other gyms

Wrestling - High School, Purebred

Muy Thai - Purebred, and maybe a couple of other spots..

Boxing - a few boxing gyms out here..

Events: MMA every 3 months or so.... BJJ, High School Wrestling, tons of boxing, sometimes muy thai at MMA events

checkout http://www.fokaidamashii.com, http://fokai.com

We are a people that like to fight, so it's up to you to pick your poison...

Is there a carlson gracie team still on guam? Just wondering what rank is the instructor at now?

Thank you!

Ive heard great things about purebred and rolled with a couple of their guys, they are really aggressive but also very good.

Judo - Hit up the airforce base for some quality judo training, or look up Rick Blas who is the president of the Guam olympic comittee... He is a high ranking judoka and former olympian..

Jiu Jitsu/submission wrestling- Carlson Gracie Junior, Guahan Warriors, Cobra Kai, Purebred Guam, some other gyms as well

MMA - Cobra Kai, Purebred, Suralu Boxing Gym and I think a couple of other gyms

Wrestling - High School, Purebred

Muy Thai - Purebred, and maybe a couple of other spots..

Boxing - a few boxing gyms out here..

Events: MMA every 3 months or so.... BJJ, High School Wrestling, tons of boxing, sometimes muy thai at MMA events

checkout fokaidamashii.com, http://fokai.com

We are a people that like to fight, so it's up to you to pick your poison...

Does everybody like to fight or something? aren't you only like 200k people?

doesnt mike fowler have a gym in guam?

I'm not sure on the specifics but yes, Enson's Purebred gym in Guam is now Purebred/Lloyd Irvin BJJ.

What I can tell you is that Fowler was on Island for around 3 or more years and returns to teach and coach... So he flies between the east coast and Guam. The guys from their gym are rediculously good and they often compete in Japan and Hawaii.

Is there a carlson gracie team still on guam? Just wondering what rank is the instructor at now?

Thank you!

Gabe Baker and Byron Evaristo are both purple belts....

Gabe's a bad ass.. how is he still a purple is beyond me.... That guy was murking brown belts when he was a blue...

Gabe Baker and Byron Evaristo are both purple belts....

Gabe's a bad ass.. how is he still a purple is beyond me.... That guy was murking brown belts when he was a blue...

Are they at the same spot? I might be in guam this summer and would like to check them out.

Talent Box in Maite/Tamuning... ehh... look for Gabe on Facebook or carlson gracie guam....

Back