GTA V: Online Matchmaking Thread

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
In the other thread (you know THAT thread), many posters were asking repetitive questions like. "What crews are still around?" Or, "what console are you on?" So to save on some clutter I figured a separate thread of all compiled data would be more helpful for everyone to find a crew for their respective console.

If anyone who wants to join up, please follow these instructions carefully. Please post below the console you currently play on, with your Steam ID, PSN ID or Gamertag, what Crew you are currently in, what Timezone you play in, and your Social Club Account on Rockstar (if you have one). I'll try to update the OP as promptly as possible. This thread won't work unless we have total co-operation. I'll post your Sherdog account name first, your ID second, the crew you are currently in and your Time Zone. Also, if you have a R* Social Club account, I'll link that in with your ID.

Xbox One
  • Hyperglide - Hyperglide - Moonlight Nocturnals; EST
  • Fijeeto - Rkz Galvatron - Moonlight Nocturnals; EST
  • Gregolian - MrPanda72 - Sherdog 360; PST
  • RoscoeRufus - SEVYN MILEZ HI - No Crew Posted; EST
  • PRIDEWASBETTER - quarterbacksnk - APA Protection; EST
Playstation 4

• AndersonsFoot - BLee_33 - Killuminati Yo; CST
  • Abortedone - Sevastokrator - No Crew Posted; PST
  • Capt Lunatic - JasonSequel - OSW Review; EST
  • Schoolboy Q - SmokeThePreeem - OG Non-Stop Poppers; CST
Xbox 360

Playstation 3

PC

• Gref - Gref - No crew posted ; No Timezone posted (EST??)

Sherdog X360 Crew

Last Emperor PS3 Crew

Moonlight Nocturnals Xbox One Crew

To whoever created any other crews and want to advertise them, please PM me or if I've made any errors which need revision, please let me know via PM and I'll correct it.

Some people are unaware of the Rockstar Social Club website. Here is a URL to the site if you would like to subscribe (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/). You get perks for signing up like a free Sports car (Annis Elegy RH8), advanced stat tracking, can compare and check stats with friends and crew members, rockstar support and much more!

Last edited:
Playstation 4 Sevastokrator

Pacific time zone

Xbox 360, Sevastokrator (however this is my clan account,But I do play once and a while by myself on here. So please do not take it personal if I turn your request down)

Updated. Fijeeto and Abortedone do you have Social Club accounts?

Updated. Don't forget guys if you are in a crew to post it as well.

Console: XB1
GT: MrPanda72

I think I am in the 360 crew but not 100% sure.

Console: XB1
GT: MrPanda72

I think I am in the 360 crew but not 100% sure.

What's your time zone? EDIT: I found your social club account in the 360 crew. Just need your time zone.

Last edited:
SmokeThePreeem

PS4, looking for peeps to do missions with.

My crew is the OG Non Stop Poppers. Central timezone

Last edited:
Xbox One- SEVYN MILEZ HI

eastern time zone

Gref what timezone are you in? I'm assuming EST cause it says you are in Florida but maybe you haven't updated??

Roscoe do you have a Social Club account?

Also, are both of you in a crew? Please read the OP so I can get as much information as possible.

Last edited:
XBONE - quarterbacksnk - APA Protection

I'm looking for some guys on the ps4 to run the heists

Back