GTA 6

$uperman

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When will GTA 6 be released?

What will be the story?

What will be the locations?

I’ve heard too many rumors. Latest I’ve heard is it’s set in modern times again.

The rumor that has me most excited is the game will be set over 2 decades (70’s and 80’s). It will be set in Vice City, a fictional Caribbean area, and a fictional Brazil.

Character starts off in the Brazil location as a low level gangster and moves up.

The store fronts and cities change over time depending on your decisions.

The trunk of your car acts like your horse in RDR2 where you store your weapons and equipment in it but only carry a couple at a time.

The story is episodic like in RDR2 which is when the changes happen.

I’ve heard too many rumors. Latest I’ve heard is it’s set in modern times again.

The rumor that has me most excited is the game will be set over 2 decades (70’s and 80’s). It will be set in Vice City, a fictional Caribbean area, and a fictional Brazil.

Character starts off in the Brazil location as a low level gangster and moves up.

The store fronts and cities change over time depending on your decisions.

The trunk of your car acts like your horse in RDR2 where you store your weapons and equipment in it but only carry a couple at a time.

The story is episodic like in RDR2 which is when the changes happen.

But why Brazil and not Columbia?

Columbia, Caribbean and Miami makes more sense.

I think it would be cool if GTA 6 would be in Mexico with different cities and different cartels.

Rockstar has apparently just recently started sending out requests for play testers for an "untitled" game, so I'd imagine it's GTA 6. What that means for the time frame on release, I don't know, but I'd wager you'll start seeing some "confirmations" on it's development stage pretty soon with all the juicy details..

When will GTA 6 be released?

What will be the story?

What will be the locations?
Probably wishful thinking but I'll say released in late 2022, set in Vice City (Florida) in the 80s.

I think it would be cool if GTA 6 would be in Mexico with different cities and different cartels.

I think San Diego would be a great base for a fictional city in GTA6.

Large coastal town on an international boarder, airport, military base(s), mountains, beaches and deserts in the vicinity, lots of diversity both ethnically and culturally based on what area you're in (rich, poor, rednecks, surfers, hippies, military, cowboys and techies...)

The international border would make a fun new dynamic to the game.

Saw a tweet where a guy (who apparantely had some correct leaks before) said it's like 4-5 years away.

Really hope not but it's definitely possible. No need to rush for Rockstar, GTAV is still printing money like crazy and even getting a PS5 release.

There has been an insider leak that Rockstar was targeting a late 2023 release date, but that date might shift due to COVID.

In the meantime there has recently been a "leak" (no way to verify its authenticity) of the possible map for GTA6:
j5MQzSB.jpg

Do we even have a date of the gta 5, ps5 release date yet?

Saw a tweet where a guy (who apparantely had some correct leaks before) said it's like 4-5 years away.

Really hope not but it's definitely possible. No need to rush for Rockstar, GTAV is still printing money like crazy and even getting a PS5 release.

Lol at no need to rush

Lol at no need to rush

Releasing GTA 6 pretty much means killing off GTA 5, which is making them boat loads of money without any competition in sight.

Until that starts slowing down, even announcing the next game doesn't make much sense.

Releasing GTA 6 pretty much means killing off GTA 5, which is making them boat loads of money without any competition in sight.

Until that starts slowing down, even announcing the next game doesn't make much sense.
Not exactly. GTA Online is what makes them the money. GTA Online will soon become a standalone game away from GTA V. They can release GTA 6 and put 6’s map into GTA Online. I think that’s the vision they have for online — an online world with multiple maps.

Do we even have a date of the gta 5, ps5 release date yet?
It was supposed to come out around spring/summer this year. I think we could get it around November/December time if we’re lucky. I’d say it will probably be 2022 though.

Wasn’t RDR2 like a ten year development? I imagine a next gen GTA is even more in depth with cityscapes, cars, planes, etc. so still being 4-5 years away wouldn’t shock me at all.

There has been an insider leak that Rockstar was targeting a late 2023 release date, but that date might shift due to COVID.

In the meantime there has recently been a "leak" (no way to verify its authenticity) of the possible map for GTA6:
j5MQzSB.jpg
That's gotta be Florida.

Also I'm so sick of a new leak every day.

Back