GSP's Religion?

Mate, there's no evidence they use c-14 dating for dinosaurs. It's pointless to use something that can only go back 50,000 years or so. Maybe they use it for fossils that they seem younger than 50,0000 years.

For something millions of years old, they use isotopic. It has a longer shelf. The isotopic dating they found in early moon rocks is consistent with the age of the earth and the moon. It's pretty reliable man. Never say never but I don't see you provided any evidence that radiometric dating is incorrect. Only that radiocarbon Data is incorrect and an article dealing with biblical artifacts. Not dinosaur bones. Biblical artifacts would be something they would use with carbon dating. It's fine there. Even with it's issues. It's not as accurate as a DNA test but it's not way off base either.
Both you guys got way outside of the GSP religious topic. I like it though. Thanks for the insight.

Lots of ancient civilizations describe dinosaur/dragon like creatures so I am open to the possibility that dinosaurs or a surviving species of dinosaurs may have survived and were living around humans. If crocodiles/alligators were able to

There would be evidence of this even in the sedimentary rock. There's no evidence of this. We can find their artifacts, read their artifacts, we can see where they are buried but a comet struck them and messed up the sedimentary layers separating them from dinosaur bones in their region?

That sounds like a far fetched idea to me. These people are buried six foot deep but the sedimentary rock layers hundreds of feet below was part of their timeline.

I'm sorry, that just seems like a fantasy.

I don't think dragons have ever been proven. The mythical dragons they talk about anyway. Dinosaurs living in the time of humans I can accept. Just not the ones we come to classically know as dinosaurs. Even today, birds are classified as the oldest living dinosaurs.

But trexes and shit like that? That's another era before humans, imo. All the shit we learn in Jurassic etc.

Last edited:
I thought GSP was a little out there, but we got someone here saying humans rode on the backs of brontosauruses!

I thought GSP was a little out there, but we got someone here saying humans rode on the backs of brontosauruses!
I find it incredibly hard to believe humans existed in the same time dinosaurs existed and it seems fanciful to try to tie humans and dinosaurs timelines together and use incredulity and uncertainty about the dating methods to bring an hypothesis they might have existed

I mean to me, there's so many ways you can tell they didn't co-exist. Where are the carnivores that may have eaten humans or eaten what humans ate? How come we see no record of that in the fossil record? If a dinosaur eats a human but a comet struck, you can expect some fossilized record of a dinosaur eating a human..the fossils would be buried together.

Instead humans are found six feet under relatively speaking and dinosaurs are found layers and layers below with a different diet of food if they found evidence of what they ate.

The comet heating up the environment and messing up the timeline.. Hardcore reach. You can find a lion with human bones in it's mouth present day I'm sure or vice versa but nothing for dinosaurs

Last edited:
Instead humans are found six feet under relatively speaking and dinosaurs are found layers and layers below with a different diet of food if they found evidence of what they ate.
Maybe in the religions practiced by dinosaurs it instructs them to bury their dead under many layers of rock.

Different species, hard to judge.

Maybe in the religions practiced by dinosaurs it instructs them to bury their dead under many layers of rock.

Different species, hard to judge.
<Lmaoo>

Also id like to know why @Peli has all this interest in dinosaurs and has NEVER seen Jurassic Park. I cant trust a man who hasnt seen that movie. Where the fuck you been? Jail?

Mate, there's no evidence they use c-14 dating for dinosaurs. It's pointless to use something that can only go back 50,000 years or so. Maybe they use it for fossils that they seem younger than 50,0000 years.

For something millions of years old, they use isotopic. It has a longer shelf. The isotopic dating they found in early moon rocks is consistent with the age of the earth and the moon. It's pretty reliable man. Never say never but I don't see you provided any evidence that radiometric dating is incorrect. Only that radiocarbon Data is incorrect and an article dealing with biblical artifacts. Not dinosaur bones. Biblical artifacts would be something they would use with carbon dating. It's fine there. Even with it's issues. It's not as accurate as a DNA test but it's not way off base either.
I'm not going to spend too much time researching this topic to find data to post here. It's late and they don't test actual dinosaur bones. They test sediments/fossils/rocks around the dinosaur bones. That's where lots of inaccuracies can happen. There are many ways the testing can be off, and a lot of factors can contribute to wrong readings. That's why it's not 100% accurate, they have an estimate that may be incorrect. They give you a range of a certain million years. It could be anywhere within 10-30 million years in their estimates. That's far from being accurate especially since they aren't not testing the actual bones and just rocks around it. You can't have results that inaccurate or with so much room for error and expect me to just accept it as fact. Either you are 100% sure and can prove it, if it isn't 100% accurate that opens up the other theories. Because they are all theories anyway. I personally don't think it's as old as their testing would like you to believe and I believe there were dinosaurs around with humans. Ancient civilizations describing dinosaurs/dragons is one of the reasons I'm open to the theory of it. I mean if alligators/crocodiles/turtles/sharks etc were all able to survive why not others? They may have survived and were around humans and they didn't just wander the earth by themselves for millions of years before humans. I believe most got wiped out but a few may have survived. Chickens and birds have the closest DNA to dinosaurs and they are still around.

Also id like to know why @Peli has all this interest in dinosaurs and has NEVER seen Jurassic Park. I cant trust a man who hasnt seen that movie. Where the fuck you been? Jail?
It's been shown when I was in class. Same with Harry Potter..those movies always put me to sleep. Princess bride, that was my shit back in the day. Jurassic Park, harry potter, Lord of the rings. Boring ass movies that put me to sleep fast . I got into evolution when I became an atheist which got me into study of dinosaur and bones.

I use to get into debates with young earth creationists who think we existed as the same time with dinosaurs. My cousin is also one of those. Not a young earth creationists but thinks we co-existed with dinosaurs. Classical dinosaurs as I like to call them anyway.

I find it so interesting that the cast of doubt is always the dating but the surrounding evidence nah don't pay attention to that. It may be tampered.

To me it's like saying because we don't have DNA at the crime scene, we can't find out who was here even though there's footprints, fingerprints, CCTV or whatever but DNA js not there so we don't know

We don't know definitively. There's always room for error but we can know pretty conclusively on somethings. Is it possible someone planted your fingerprint on a murder weapon of a person you have no ties to? Yes. Is it likely? Probably not.

I'm not going to spend too much time researching this topic to find data to post here. It's late and they don't test actual dinosaur bones. They test sediments/fossils/rocks around the dinosaur bones. That's where lots of inaccuracies can happen. There are many ways the testing can be off, and a lot of factors can contribute to wrong readings. That's why it's not 100% accurate, they have an estimate that may be incorrect. They give you a range of a certain million years. It could be anywhere within 10-30 million years in their estimates. That's far from being accurate especially since they aren't not testing the actual bones and just rocks around it. You can't have results that inaccurate or with so much room for error and expect me to just accept it as fact. Either you are 100% sure and can prove it, if it isn't 100% accurate that opens up the other theories. Because they are all theories anyway. I personally don't think it's as old as their testing would like you to believe and I believe there were dinosaurs around with humans. Ancient civilizations describing dinosaurs/dragons is one of the reasons I'm open to the theory of it. I mean if alligators/crocodiles/turtles/sharks etc were all able to survive why not others? They may have survived and were around humans and they didn't just wander the earth by themselves for millions of years before humans. I believe most got wiped out but a few may have survived. Chickens and birds have the closest DNA to dinosaurs and they are still around.
10-30million years is acceptable to me. It's within the same realm for long range testing. In human years, that's a long time but the scope of civilations, that's not a long time frame.

Humans have only existed as modern humans for 200k years. Our ancestors if I recall around a million or a few million years old. That's a drop in the bucket compared to an estimated 200million year old dinosaur. Even if the dating is off by a few million years, it would still put us no closer to that dinosaur.

Again there would have been thousands of pieces that evidence coexisted in the fossil record. The dating is so trivial to focus on. You're casting doubt on the dating but ignore everything else in the fossil record. Such as different plants found in the fossil records of dinosaurs stomach. Plants that humans make no mention of. That suggest a different time zone period. No human flesh inside dinosaur fossils or vice versa. No evidence of domesticated dinosaurs. Etc etc

A comet is not going to come fuck all that up. Dragons and what have you haven't been proven. I don't know why that's a possibility for you. I also don't know why you assess dinosaurs to unfound creatures. What if it's just a creature that coexisted in the time of humans but wasn't identified? There's plenty of that right now with deep sea creatures and undiscovered creatures in the rain forest. Doesn't mean they were classical dinosaurs.

If the testing is that far off to you, why isn't the other possibility that everything could be older and the gap between humans dinos could be wider? What if a dino bone that was found to be 30 million years old is actually 200million years old? Why does it seemingly only go one way for you. That it's not as old as we think it is?

Last edited:
It's been shown when I was in class. Same with Harry Potter..those movies always put me to sleep. Princess bride, that was my shit back in the day. Jurassic Park, harry potter, Lord of the rings. Boring ass movies that put me to sleep fast . I got into evolution when I became an atheist which got me into study of dinosaur and bones.
There's nothin fuckin boring about it. Its got dinosaurs fuckin eating people. Whatsamatta you?!?!

What's GSP's opinion on religion, philosophy, aliens, reality and all that good stuff?

Can anyone pour forth an extremely detailed answer to this? The more detail the better.

He comes across to me as a walking and talking contradiction on what he believes. He makes the cross before a fight, told Rogan he was missing time, believes in Aliens, and talked about evolution before. Not sure really... I think he just sort of has his own belief on a little of everything all rolled into one.

German Shorthaired Pointer
giphy.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Shorthaired_Pointer

Dogman....Anubis

There's nothin fuckin boring about it. Its got dinosaurs fuckin eating people. Whatsamatta you?!?!
Boring ass movies. Couldn't stand them in high school. I wouldn't even watch them for a grade or I'd write down the 20 facts then go to sleep. Boring ass shits

Boring ass movies. Couldn't stand them in high school. I wouldn't even watch them for a grade or I'd write down the 20 facts then go to sleep. Boring ass shits
<DCWhoa>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back