GSP's Manager Says No Return in 2015

Fantastic news! We have enough trouble with PPV's boring us out of $60 to begin with.

Meh. I'm over it.

I remember somewhere around 2004-2005 when it finally sunk in that Barry Sanders was never going to play football again.

I'll be damned if I put myself through that again.

Meh. I'm over it.

I remember somewhere around 2004-2005 when it finally sunk in that Barry Sanders was never going to play football again.

I'll be damned if I put myself through that again.

I am still not over Sanders not playing again, he was the most entertaining athlete of my lifetime :icon_cry2

UFC doesn't deserve him, nor does the ungrateful so called fans of mma who took all he brought to the sport for granted.

Well, if they aren't going to say he is officially retired, I'm going to assume he is bulking up for MW. He did say in the past that if he were going to move up, it would take some time. Maybe he is finally doing it.

I'm guessing he has nagging injuries he doesn't want to admit.

He's never coming back, then. Or at least he shouldn't.

His legacy is of the highest stuff, so I guess it's just as well that he hangs 'em up for good.

Well, if they aren't going to say he is officially retired, I'm going to assume he is bulking up for MW. He did say in the past that if he were going to move up, it would take some time. Maybe he is finally doing it.

C'mon dude he had years to bulk up for MW and he's ducked Silva for years.

His legacy is of the highest stuff, so I guess it's just as well that he hangs 'em up for good.

As much as i loved and respected GSP i think this is right, he retired on a 12 fight winning streak and 9 straight title defenses(overall 25-2 record)

There was never a more respectable figure in the sport than him, he avenged both of his losses and was always a gentleman, someone who I would actually say could be a role model and a cage fighter. GSP is GOAT in my eyes

Tonycpa is crying right now.

I'm not a GSP fan, but I've respected his career except for one fight I won't mention. But he has nothing to prove and will go down as one of the GOAT, nothing left to prove.

I am still not over Sanders not playing again, he was the most entertaining athlete of my lifetime :icon_cry2

No doubt. I feel genuine sadness for younger NFL fans who started watching after Sanders retired.

They will never know what it's like to watch in real time as an athlete writes pure poetry with his feet from the running back position.

Back