Media GSP's coach Firas Zahabi: Khamzat Chimaev will be champion

Khamzat has the dedication for sure and if he continues to improve then there's no reason why he can't be champion

I get that the guy is talented but holyyyy fuckingggggg shiiiiiiiit, why is everyone deepthroating this dude so hard? He has zero top 15 wins. I get it, he looks like an absolute monster, but can we have him beat one relevant guy before we keep proclaiming he’s the next G.O.A.T?

I get that the guy is talented but holyyyy fuckingggggg shiiiiiiiit, why is everyone deepthroating this dude so hard? He has zero top 15 wins. I get it, he looks like an absolute monster, but can we have him beat one relevant guy before we keep proclaiming he’s the next G.O.A.T?
He has elite wrestling and can flatline a MW with one punch.
I love the hype he’s brought to the sport. I was more excited for him VS Edwards than I was for Conor VS Dustin.

You know Jones and Khabib once had 0 top 15 wins too right bro, and people would be saying the same things you are right now

Last edited:
He has elite wrestling and can flatline a MW with one punch.
I love the hype he’s brought to the sport. I was more excited for him VS Edwards than I was for Conor VS Dustin.
Yup this. Really sucks we lost that fight, I was bummed.

I'm really really hoping the COVID after-effects don't stay with him forever. That would be such a tragic end to rob us of a prime before it even starts.

Yup this. Really sucks we lost that fight, I was bummed.

I'm really really hoping the COVID after-effects don't stay with him forever. That would be such a tragic end to rob us of a prime before it even starts.

Covid doesn't exist. He is ducking Leon Scott 100%.
I had covid, It felt like Khabib was constantly on me but I didn't die, nor did my respiratory system get affected.
We all know Khamzat wants that Chiesa fight.

I had covid, It felt like Khabib was constantly on me but I didn't die, nor did my respiratory system get affected.
"Covid doesn't exist. I had covid"
Don't be that lazy with your trolling man. Especially a one-off reply.

Dying isn't real. I died then I came back to life.

Durrrrrrrrrrrr

whatever fight he has next will tell if Pre-Covid Khamzat is a thing, but then again, hes only fought middle of the pack fighters in the UFC but looked extremely dominant, just have to wait and see i guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back