GSP would put Daniel Cormier on his back

Word on the street is that GSP used to ragdoll Jones and Rashad at JacksonWink so of course he would do it to Cormier too

@Wizzlebiz

Just saying, if I made this with another certain fighter sherdog hates I would be banned within 5 minutes of the post being up.

5 minutes is being generous too.

Haha... very unlikely.

@Wizzlebiz

Just saying, if I made this with another certain fighter sherdog hates I would be banned within 5 minutes of the post being up.

5 minutes is being generous too.
That is incredibly true. However you are already known as a shit posting troll. Its kind of them to let you stay here at all.

Edit: 3 minutes after this post you were yellow carded
<Deported1>

Last edited:
One thing you can never question is gsp’s ability to lay on a man for 25 minutes and pray for a good outcome.

giphy.gif

Please ban TS already shit thread after shit thread.

That is incredibly true. However you are already known as a shit posting troll. Its kind of them to let you stay here at all.

Edit: 3 minutes after this post you were yellow carded
<Deported1>

Mods hatin' on a professional fighter.

GSP avoided true competition at middleweight, I'll be dammed if I ever see him at light heavy.

Word on the street is that GSP used to ragdoll Jones and Rashad at JacksonWink so of course he would do it to Cormier too

I noticed that every 2 weeks, a new GSP ball licking shill signs up for Sherdog. How many accounts do you have at this point?

Back