GSP would have been brutalized vs either

That's such a hypocritical thing to say. Before the Bisping fight there was a new thread every hour ''Bisping will MAUL GSP, he's way too big, MW isn't WW'', etc.

People said the same thing about Alves, Penn, Fitch, Hendricks, Shields, Diaz, Condit, etc. and GSP beat them all.

If GSP fights next people will say that Khabib will maul him. After GSP wins ''OMG ofc he wont thats a LW and hes a WW!'' ''Bisping had one eye!''
There are a few people on the forums that are not worth wasting your breath arguing with when discussing GSP and they show up in every GSP thread. He's one of them.

I like GSP so I'm not going to trash him over taking advantage of the situation. Do I dislike how it went down? Yes, but its done and over. GSP isn't coming back to MW and would more than likely get trounced by both guys.

More interested in seeing him back in his own division. Woodley and Colby are great matches imo.

That's such a hypocritical thing to say. Before the Bisping fight there was a new thread every hour ''Bisping will MAUL GSP, he's way too big, MW isn't WW'', etc.

People said the same thing about Alves, Penn, Fitch, Hendricks, Shields, Diaz, Condit, etc. and GSP beat them all.

If GSP fights next people will say that Khabib will maul him. After GSP wins ''OMG ofc he wont thats a LW and hes a WW!'' ''Bisping had one eye!''
I wasn’t one of those people saying GSP would get dominated by Bisping. Check my post history. It was a compelling fight but nowhere near top MW status. Who cares what people said in forums. GSP said he would defend.

GSP derped all you

Read my post history. You will find I know exactly what I’m talking about.
I know exactly who you are. A notorious GSP hater who is obsessed with disrespecting a legend.

Damn, you can like the guy but pretending he'd beat either of these two is kind of silly. He legit ducked them both, but was at least nice enough to vacate instead of draw it out.

I like TJ - not gonna pretend Khabib wouldn't stomp his shit in though.

Back