GSP would have been brutalized vs either

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You didn't see 2 Bispings tonight. GSP was saved by his colitis.

STFU man

Seriously.

ANYTHING to hate on GSP.

GSP is so much better than either fighter it's not even funny.

Dunno about that.

Funnily enough, I think he would have had the easiest time against Romero.

Yoel clearly wasn't capable of 5 hard rounds, and I think GSP would have been down to wrestle with him and make him work. It was actually kinda fortunate for him that Bobby Knuckles likes to pick his shots from the outside, because against a grinder he would have been fucked.

this is what sucks when people start talking this kinda shit. can never keep it about the fight that just happend and the fighters that were just involved. always gotta bring up GSP. Other than Conor does GSP have the most secret fans than any other fighter? People that bring him up every chance they get seriously have some sort of secret love for him.

Georges isn't a dumb enough man to get in the cage with someone he couldn't beat at a higher weight class.

He looked like we thought he would in the comeback fight against Bisping, definitely not at the top of his game and still put Bisping to sleep. I don't think he would have won just because he's lost so much of his physical conditioning but brutalized? Naw. He would have taken Bobby down at least. Would have smacked Yoel around some even if he lost eating a huge bomb.

I think people love GSP a little too much to admit it, but yes.

GSP matches up horribly against either of them, even In his prime.

Thing Is, It's silly to even mention him taking fights against them at this stage of his career. He's 38. I think he's earned the right to take fights that make sense for him at this point. No reason for him to fight these monsters and likely take a beating.

Sorry all you GSP fans. GSP deserves all the crap he gets for his cherry picking to become a “champ champ”. I prefer legitimacy and for GSP fans to discredit and disrespect how he shit on the lineal belt for “legacy” is not something I want to become commonplace. Tonight’s fight showed how he cherry picked and ducked the rest of the division.

Sorry all you GSP fans. GSP deserves all the crap he gets for his cherry picking to become a “champ champ”. I prefer legitimacy and for GSP fans to discredit and disrespect how he shit on the lineal belt for “legacy” is not something I want to become commonplace. Tonight’s fight showed how he cherry picked and ducked the rest of the division.
ok.

I think people love GSP a little too much to admit it, but yes.

GSP matches up horribly against either of them, even In his prime.

Thing Is, It's silly to even mention him taking fights against them at this stage of his career. He's 38. I think he's earned the right to take fights that make sense for him at this point. No reason for him to fight these monsters and likely take a beating.
How old is Yoel?
Yoel deserves a shot at Bisping didn’t he? Over GSP and Henderson? GSP deserves to take that right from Yoel and Jacare and Moose and Luke?

GSP is so much better than either fighter it's not even funny.
It is funny because if he is so much better he would have defended the belt like in his contract.

But he has colitis and has to vacate to search for a money fight? Conor, Mayweather?

I don't know why everyone is writing off GSP against Whittaker

Whittaker should be favoured but it's not an easy win

Y'all forgetting Robert was a WW too

Back