Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib and GSP are both 5’9 and a half
And Khabib is just as muscular

upload_2019-6-24_12-43-17.jpeg

Cerrone is a monster at lightweight and bigger than GSP

upload_2019-6-24_12-45-14.jpeg

Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee are bigger guys than GSP is.

It says a lot.

Probably true. Funny thing is during GSP’s prime, a lot of people were saying he was a huge welterweight..

I think he generally fought in the mid 180s at WW, IIRC. I could be wrong, since it's been awhile.

GSP packed a ton more muscle than Khabib...

It is common knowledge that GSP couldn’t have performed well at WW without dat dere Cell-Tech.

GSP would be a massive lightweight(cheisa big, bear 188)
Khabib has been stated to be 180 or so by Josh Thompson and people say he’s a big lightweight.
Kevin Lee and Tony even bigger iirc
George would be drained and get KOED by another lightweight.

GSP looks a full weight class bigger then khabib IMO, and I believe if they ever shared a cage at 165 it would be MUCH more apparent that GSP is just too big for Khabib and other lightweights.

View attachment 605495

View attachment 605497

It says a lot.

How do you look at that picture and think that they are as big as each other? GSP has pretty clearly bigger shoulders and upper torso, and probably bigger thighs.

GSP was 188 lbs at Welterweight.
Nurmagomedov is 166-170 lbs at Lightweight.

Cerrone was 174 lbs at Welterweight.

Ferguson was 179 lbs, 5 weeks out from a fight (so he likely weighed less come fight night).
Kevin Lee is 181-184 lbs and fights at Welterweight now.

y8Ea8jB.gif

I thought there were times when GSP said he fought at 193/194 pounds. He was a big WW. I think if he fought now he'd fight like 178ish LW though. He always said he had to try so hard to maintain his weight.

I thought there were times when GSP said he fought at 193/194 pounds. He was a big WW. I think if he fought now he'd fight like 178ish LW though. He always said he had to try so hard to maintain his weight.
Incorrect.

He was biggest at WW against Shields and that was 189lbs. He and his team set a target weight of 193lbs for that fight and that is the comment most point to but GSP failed to hold the weight he gained which he showed thru the Vlogs he created during the fight training.

In the early part of GSP's WW run being a 185-190lb WW was considered big. But by the mid point of GSP's run that was the norm and then towards the smaller side of norm by the time he retired.

View attachment 605495

View attachment 605497

It says a lot.
It's funny how people create false statistics when they are trying to prove a point. 5"9? Where did you get that from?

They are both listed as 5"10 everywhere you check. Even 5"11 for GSP in some cases.

{<jordan}

Try adding 20 pounds.
{<jordan}

Perhaps that was his weight pre-hospitalization, but two weeks out from the Barboza fight he was only 170 lbs, and one week out from the McGregor fight he was 166 lbs.

{<jordan}

Perhaps that was his weight pre-hospitalization, but two weeks out from the Barboza fight he was only 170 lbs, and one week out from the McGregor fight he was 166 lbs.
You're a retard.

Khabib's walkaround weight is close to 190.

In the cage he's probably about 180.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/mma/khabib-nurmagomedov-weight-ufc219-144262

Try doing research before pulling numbers out of your ass. Even Khabib's father told on the Ariel show that Khabib weighed 188 at the start of his training camp.

Back