GSP worshipers are in a state of mass hysteria today

Point fighting is all what Jones does these days without his dick pills and he’s not even good at it having to rely of shitty judges
Lol...you just salty cuz he kicked your fat idol’s head into the 4th row. GTFO here...

Please, what a sad excuse for your Hero Fedor.

Prime Fedor got KO'ed by a old middlweight. Subbed by Top 50 Bigfoot. Subbed easily by Werdum.

Jones would murder Fedor by fatality by being better at every aspect of MMA.
Shut up Jon.

Bunch of miserable people in this thread.

All this post does is show that after years you still don't know what you're watching.
You will never know as much as me kid. Flip you a red pill when you're ready which is when you realise what JJ is and what Gsp is.

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.

This the the most real post I have ever seen on shitdog.

Mos Def not a Gsp fan but he is far ahead of Jones in the Goat department. Jones has lost his last 2 to those that actually understand MMA.
Yea how about the 2 fights where Pierre ACTUALLY lost and got stopped in embarrassing fashion? Is that what goats are made of?

Yea how about the 2 fights where Pierre ACTUALLY lost and got stopped in embarrassing fashion? Is that what goats are made of?
No obviously GOATS use PEDs because they aren’t confident enough in their own abilities to win a fight on a level playing field.
d118bedf78115d2f41b97539cf350a2b.jpg

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.

har har har. Jones lost his last two fights and lost to Gustavson. That Matt Hamill loss is more legit than his past win.

How so? A bunch of Jones' wins were by cheating with steroids or planned eyepokes.

Lol...you just salty cuz he kicked your fat idol’s head into the 4th row. GTFO here...

And you are just salty because you support a fighter who’s addicted to dick pills and has had 2 robberies back to back

Jone’s poor performance only moves Khabib ahead of him. GSP still safely at #3.

So what this have to do with gsp tapping to strikes?
Or tapping to an arm bar with one second left in the first round.

that’s some shitty fight IQ. Not GOAT worthy.

You will never know as much as me kid. Flip you a red pill when you're ready which is when you realise what JJ is and what Gsp is.
Yeah, judging by your writing I am just sure you are brilliant in all walks of life. I'm sure you could teach me a bunch.

I think people who accuse Usman of steroids should be banned the same way the mods ban anyone who accuses GSP. Neither one has tested positive and both fail the eye test.

Point fighting is all what Jones does these days without his dick pills and he’s not even good at it having to rely of shitty judges
At least he doesn’t sit out during his prime GSP gets gifted a decision no where near as close as Jon’s and leaves fighting. You guys are talking about him as if he can do anything about the fact he’s not GOAT.

Last edited:
Back