GSP worshipers are in a state of mass hysteria today

Shame on Jon’s fans for not letting him enjoy his moment without bringing up GSP.
There has to be some major insecurity here because every thread about Jones has to have GSP’s name in it.

This thread seems much more hysterical than anything I've seen from GSP nuthuggers lately.

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it.
Too bad Jon’s title defense record is 11-3 with decisions loses against Gus, Santos, and reyes.

Gsp might get his 14 subtracted to 13 when Johnny hendrix beat him but it’s still less loses than John and gsp gets a pass cause he was fighting against the embodiment of a world without usada... John on the other hand is 1 of those very same embodiments of a world without usada, even when there is Usada, with his free pico pass

A guy who had his feelings hurt by GSP is condoling people about something jobodumy is talking about but since you mentioned it, jones has arguably lost 3 fights.

Dont worry kid. See, GSP will have his records last forever.

GSP's record has been broken, kid. Enjoy.

Literally no one, but you, is talking about this. GSP owns you son.

Read the forum. You're fucking dumb.

You know Jons accomplishments are not your accomplishments.

Who said they were? This isn't about Jon or GSP, its about the bitter GSP fanboys and stooges. Maybe if you guys weren't so obnoxious and always spamming the board with nonsense threads about him every day I wouldn't have noticed.

You guys act like you want GSP on everyone's mind 24/7, then get your panties in a bunch when someone talks about him outside of kissing his ass. You want threads like this to stop? Then stop shoving it down our throats every day, and only talk about him when it is relevant. You're the ones who keep saying "he's retired..."

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.

why would they? GSP never failed doping tests
I could understand if you said that about anderson silva's fans

Too bad Jon’s title defense record is 11-3 with decisions loses against Gus, Santos, and reyes.

Gsp might get his 14 subtracted to 13 when Johnny hendrix beat him but it’s still less loses than John and gsp gets a pass cause he was fighting against the embodiment of a world without usada... John on the other hand is 1 of those very same embodiments of a world without usada, even when there is Usada, with his free pico pass

Ok, so we're just making up numbers now?

Read the forum. You're fucking dumb.

Hey, I looked and you're right. I saw a few other GSP haters trying to rub John's record in the face of GSP fans> they mostly don't care. GSP owns you son. The only hysteria seems to be coming from the GSP hater camp, and you are a shining example of this. You started this shit thread and have attacked anyone who differs from your opinion. Refer to post above regarding the definition of projection and get back to me. I know you will...

Ok, so we're just making up numbers now?
No it’s exact math. You take his 3 fake wins against gus, Santos, and Reyes and subtract it from his 14 title defense wins which gives you a record of 11-3... with a total overall record or 23-4 with a dq loss and 3 decision loses.

Mos Def not a Gsp fan but he is far ahead of Jones in the Goat department. Jones has lost his last 2 to those that actually understand MMA.
All this post does is show that after years you still don't know what you're watching.

Hey, I looked and you're right. I saw a few other GSP haters trying to rub John's record in the face of GSP fans> they mostly don't care. GSP owns you son. The only hysteria seems to be coming from the GSP hater camp, and you are a shining example of this. You started this shit thread and have attacked anyone who differs from your opinion. Refer to post above regarding the definition of projection and get back to me. I know you will...

You are either just too fucking stupid or too stubborn, I literally just posted an example.

No it’s exact math. You take his 3 fake wins against gus, Santos, and Reyes and subtract it from his 14 title defense wins which gives you a record of 11-3... with a total overall record or 23-4 with a dq loss and 3 decision loses.

Ok, so you're just making up stats then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ok, so you're just making up stats then. Thanks for clearing that up.
He has 3 title defense loses so his Bullshit title defense record of 14-0 goes down to 11-3 and his total record of 26-1 goes to 23-4. If subtracting and adding 3 gets scrambled by yur brain into random numbers and stats then maybe you should retake first grade math

You are either just too fucking stupid or too stubborn, I literally just posted an example.
Yeah you're trying really hard to hate. LOL GSP fucking owns you boy.

He has 3 title defense loses so his title defense record of 14-0 goes down to 11-3 and his total record of 26-1 goes to 23-4. If subtracting 3 what yur brain scrambles into random numbers and stats then maybe you should retake first grade math

This isn't about math, you fucking retard, its about your stats being incorrect. You're just making shit up to suit your own needs. Maybe you should retake first grade English since you're having so much trouble comprehending it.

This isn't about math, you fucking retard, its about your stats being incorrect. You're just making shit up to suit your own needs. Maybe you should retake first grade English since you're having so much trouble comprehending it.
So statistics is a sub category of English not math? Who’s the fucking retard here?

How is sharing the EXTREMELY POPULAR OPINION THAT JON LOST the first gus fight and his last 2 fights in a row “making shit up to fill my own needs?” I could say you, the judges, n everybody who shares yur opinion is doing the same thing.

Of course there’s also Josh’s steroid history which is an issue you prolly won’t go near and if you do you’ll defend John n say “who cares? just legalize it like pride! Just bleed!”

So statistics is a sub category of English not math? Who’s the fucking retard here?
How is sharing the EXTREMELY POPULAR OPINION THAT JON LOST the first gus fight and his last 2 fights in a row “making shit up to fill my own needs?” I could say you, the judges, n everybody who shares yur opinion is doing the same thing.

Opinions are not facts, numbnuts. You can disagree with the records all you want, but that doesn't change them. Maybe you should just go back to bed.

Where is the 14-0 coming from?
1)Shogun, 2)Rampage 3)Machida 4)Rashad Evan's 5)Belfort 6)Sonnen 7)Gustaffson 8)Teixeira 9)Cormier I..
Then he fought OSP and was stripped for drug failures, then he rematches Cormier and it overturned for drug failures...
10)Gustaffson 11)Smith 12)Santos 13)Reyes

Is everyone really counting the fight where he was stripped of the belt for test failures as a title defense??

Opinions are not facts, numbnuts. You can disagree with the records all you want, but that doesn't change them. Maybe you should just go back to bed.
And sometimes shitty opinions become facts. What’s yur point? Sometimes shitty judges(like you would be) have an unpopular opinion as to who won and then give that person the win.

Gsp was awarded 1 bullshit decision against Hendrix while John was awarded 3 bullshit decisions. Logic dictates that gsp has a more impressive record due to less bullshit decisions than John and not to mention everything John has ever done is questionable because he turned his body into a pin cushion of usada banned needles and if you want to talk facts.. that’s a fact that John popped positive for roids. That alone is all you need to put gsp above John and then the reasoning only continues to build from there with all of Johns robbery decision wins.

It’s also extremely apparent now that if John had the same average height and reach as every other LHW he probably wouldn’t even be good enough to be in Bellator. John has done nothing but outsize and outreach his way to his success. Gsp on the other hand could make 155 n has fought as a relatively small WW his whole career and then won the mw
belt. GSp did it with skill while being small and John just did it with a huge size advantage that was genetically gifted to him on a silver platter so he didn’t have to work as hard for his success

Last edited:
Back