GSP worshipers are in a state of mass hysteria today

GSP such a masterful tactician that he didn't fight and doesn't even compete in that category but here he is, triggering insecure fans of inferior products.

GSP 4D chess Bless
Have you not noticed this pattern that TS brought up? I see it also. You can call it insecurity but I see the same insecurities by GSP fanboys, trading Jones every chance they get.

As if nobody noticed how GSP retired at 32( Jones’ age now) after a gifted split decision over Johnny Hendricks. Then lurked in the bushes until Michael Bisping stumbles upon a MW belt.

Jon should retire and wait until Arlovski or Struve wins a short notice (fill in,substitute) belt.

GSP fans don’t like shoe on other foot lol

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.
I didn’t make a thread about it but I completely notice this pattern too TS

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.
Considering I badly wanted to see Whittaker smash GSP and that the back half of GSP's career was boring, I wouldn't say I'm a fanboy of GSP in the slightest but I still thought Reyes won the fight. Honestly your entire thread is one of the dumber false equivalences I've seen on here and that's saying something.

Oh... Matt Serra and Matt Hughes, actual legit losses including a KO never existed.

<{Heymansnicker}>

And GSP was barely even ever tested

Deal with it

But GSP NEVER failed a PED test and didn’t need eye pokes, knee hyperextending kicks and a massive size advantage over most of his opponents to get his record number of title wins :) Did he?

<GSPWoah>

DEAL WITH IT. KNOW IT. LIVE WITH IT. Stay fucking bitter about it.

i like GSP but his stans are the worst. Under no circumstance is GSP better than Jon Jones. GSP left at the perfect time right when USADA was about to be implemented. He roided up and got off cycle against arguably the easiest champ to beat, Bisping. Then he retired yet again so he could get back on cycle and do the same thing.

Not to mention, GSP lost to Matt Serra of all people, a 5'6 bantamweight and tapped to strikes. Not to mention his other loss against Matt Hughes.

To anyone who thinks GSP is clean, he walked around 195lbs at around 9-10% bodyfat at 5'9. Not to mention, his hgh gut, traps and other signs of steroid use.

GSP is definitely in the top 5 but Jones is easily 1. There's no denying that at this point. He's simply the GOAT.
St-Pierre's physique is not nearly as absurd as you make it out to be.
If you wanna see freaks (who benefitted from the less strict drug testing during that era) look at Thiago Alves etc.
Also: height doesn't mean as much as you're implying.
Max Holloway and Gökhan Saki are pretty much the same height, yet they're vastly different in size, despite not being too far apart in terms of body fat percentage.
That's because of their different frame-size.
Also: i highly doubt that if he ever walked around at 195 pounds that he was anywhere near as shredded as you make him out to be.
Another thing is the supposed hgh gut... do you seriously think that fighters took more hgh than some bodybuilders?
Because i fail to see how that could be the case.
Anyways, St-Pierre's "huge" physique came from his broad shoulders, wide ribcage and his thick joints.
His muscle bellys are not exactly big.
Here's a picture of him where he hasn't got a pump, is under anabolic light and had sweat on him:
cb8bc40dd331d82a1076e09b8cb7d0a9.jpg
Hardly spectacular...

But even if you assume St-Pierre was on something: he fought during an era with less strict testing, whereas Jones has been proven to be on PEDs during an era with the most strict testing in MMA to date.
Not to mention the difference in talentpool between welterweight and light heavyweight.

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.
For a moment there I thought you had somehow gotten one of Maynard James Keenan's notebooks ( compliment )

Let it go already.

Funnily enough, it’s probably the opposite.

I think GSP hardcore fans have always been worried about Jones and his legacy but Jones’s last two fights have calmed them down.

GSP supporters have always been worried about the Hendricks result. They know it’s hard to argue a GSP win there.

But Jones’s last two performances, arguably decision losses if not for favourable judging, calms GSP fans as it hurts Jones’s legacy.

Before Santos and Reyes, you couldn’t argue Jones was tested apart from the Gus fight.

Now?

You got a lot more to argue in terms of legacy.

Hey, it’s all good for MMA. It makes discussions way more interesting.

Last edited:
The only people bringing up GSP are Jones fans.

A gifted decision is a prettt sad way to break the record imo

Let it go already.
lmfao no I dont give a shit about GSP and I didn't even know Jones broke the record (which I don't care about).

Jones lost the fight and deserved to lose, much like GSP lost to Hendricks. Letting champs continue to win when they've actually lost is bad for the sport.

Ah, the old tired "rent free" catchphrase that Conor haters have adopted since the McFanboys stopped using it around 3 years ago.

he wasn’t wrong though

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

hahahahaha GSP haters are such insecure little losers, absolutely kills them that he's the GOAT and isn't a steroid cheat.

Let it go already.
Seems like YOURE the one that cant let it go bro.

Gsp will never have steroids tied to his name the same way jon does. More people know who GSP is over jon by a long shot.

Jones had a bright future and could've been the michael jordan of MMA but fucked it up over and over again. Besides his rivalry with DC... He does not pull numbers like gsp, conor or even ronda did... Ever....

When jones is gone... Most.will agree he couldve been great.... Like gsp.

Sounds like a troll OP trying to make something out of nothing.

Pretty sure GSP fans are still very comfortable calling him GOAT over drug cheat Jones at the end of the day

Back