GSP worshipers are in a state of mass hysteria today

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.
Quantitative vs qualitative analysis. GSP had at least three more title-fight-level fights on his resume, that didn't happen to be defenses. The UFC forced him to fight Sean Sherk and BJ Penn, quite unfairly, after he had clearly earned a title shot with a shallacking of Frank Trigg (another title-caliber fight.) There was also the Koscheck fight off of the back of his surprise loss to Serra. The UFC was protecting Hughes for a while, and it hurts GSP's legacy on paper (and on paper alone.)
GSP was also, quite obviously, the most dominant fighter of his time, for pretty much his entire career. That's not true of Jones. Mighty Mouse was more dominant for a time, Khabib appears to be a more dominant fighter now. And, ultimately, the talent level of GSP's opposition was better.
Jones is great, but to a lot of educated eyes he's 0-2 in his last couple of fights. He has some big moves to make if he wants to be GOAT.

Quantitative vs qualitative analysis. GSP had at least three more title-fight-level fights on his resume, that didn't happen to be defenses. The UFC forced him to fight Sean Sherk and BJ Penn, quite unfairly, after he had clearly earned a title shot with a shallacking of Frank Trigg (another title-caliber fight.) There was also the Koscheck fight off of the back of his surprise loss to Serra. The UFC was protecting Hughes for a while, and it hurts GSP's legacy on paper (and on paper alone.)
GSP was also, quite obviously, the most dominant fighter of his time, for pretty much his entire career. That's not true of Jones. Mighty Mouse was more dominant for a time, Khabib appears to be a more dominant fighter now. And, ultimately, the talent level of GSP's opposition was better.
Jones is great, but to a lot of educated eyes he's 0-2 in his last couple of fights. He has some big moves to make if he wants to be GOAT.

GSP tapped to strikes and ran away from Whitaker.

Most of the posters here going batshit crazy over the Jones/Reyes decision are confirmed GSP shills.
I think Reyes won 3-2, I'm not mad that Jones got the nod (though the 49-46 is ridiculous), and I haven't been a GSP fan since August 9, 2008. Non shill confirmation.

I can't believe there are people that think GSP was ever natty during his MMA career LOL

You have nothing but a poop opinion. That’s why you’re you. You were meant for that.

Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.

Maybe if Jones wouldn't piss hot on the regular we could have a discussion.

If that's how you wanna look at it GSP lost to Hendricks

<BC1>

And Jones lost to Gus and Santos. DEFINITELY lost to Reyes. That’s 3 L’s to GSP’s 1 on legitimate scorecards correct?? And how many PED tests has Jones popped again??

<13>

GSP> Jones

@Mortal Wombat
There was no testing in PRIDE, so Fedor did steroids.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand you're gone.
but you are a gsp cock sucker dont deny it. by your own logic jon should be higher placed, we all know gsp lost to hendricks or atleast those who understands mma... then gsp lost to matt sera and matt hughes.
Wrong. Hendricks did beat Gsp but as much as it bothers you Gsp still hasn't popped. Jon has multiple times and you can never change that.
Like I said before, many of the posters here going apeshit over the Jones/Reyes decision are confirmed GSP shills. What does Fedor "Elmer Fudd" Emilinenko have to do with any of this?
You brought up Goat and I showed you the one. As many have said you're the one bringing Gsp into it.

Nobody:

TITS: Would everyone stop talking about Gsp!

tenor.gif

Rent free

Woodley is the WW GOAT

The only things I can imagine GSP being GOAT about is PED abuse is fleeing from his contractual obligations.

But then he's a nice guy, can't deny what a class act dude is.

Let it go already.
nah. dont care. gsp was clean. jones is the most juiced fighter ever. he has no legacy and defences mean nuttin.

And Jones lost to Gus and Santos. DEFINITELY lost to Reyes. That’s 3 L’s to GSP’s 1 on legitimate scorecards correct?? And how many PED tests has Jones popped again??

<13>

GSP> Jones
Oh... Matt Serra and Matt Hughes, actual legit losses including a KO never existed.

<{Heymansnicker}>

And GSP was barely even ever tested

Deal with it

nah. dont care. gsp was clean. jones is the most juiced fighter ever. he has no legacy and defences mean nuttin.

Lol @ most juiced fighter ever.

Here's a few better candidates for that title:
sapp-pudz.jpg

bf38791304ac6d42afb564d93c15df2b.jpg
Brock-Lesnar-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-141-weigh-460x270.jpg

JJ is a GOAT.
GSP is a GOAT.
Both are amongst the GOATs and I am happy for JJ.

I'll say this, though: GSP had his run at a time when the UFC was not ridden with shenanigans and ressembled a real sports competition.

Damn GSP has expanded his nuts deep in these guys throats , Still living rent-free in your heads despite years of retirement.

The MMA world is still livijg under his shadow , Every fighter who wins or does something good has to be conpared with GSP in one way or another.

No wonder why he is the GOAT.
Jones is 32 yesrs old right now. Should he retire and go into cherry picking mode? Would that gain your respect?

Back