GSP worshipers are in a state of mass hysteria today

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jones broke his title defense record, get over it. Maybe GSP would be tied with him at 14 if he had defended his MW title against Whitaker, but he didn't, so you guys are just grasping at straws.

Most of you guys ballwashing Reyes are just EXTREMELY rustled GSP fanboys and everyone can see that.

Let it go already.

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.

Mos Def not a Gsp fan but he is far ahead of Jones in the Goat department. Jones has lost his last 2 to those that actually understand MMA.

Last edited:
Keep in mind Gsp is a model citizen while jones is 100% douche bag.

f78cb9d8-7f58-400b-b9f5-9a9169ef8435.jpeg

I have not seen anyone talking about that today but you..

Damn GSP has expanded his nuts deep in these guys throats , Still living rent-free in your heads despite years of retirement.

The MMA world is still livijg under his shadow , Every fighter who wins or does something good has to be conpared with GSP in one way or another.

No wonder why he is the GOAT.

I have not seen anyone talking about that today but you..

Most of the posters here going batshit crazy over the Jones/Reyes decision are confirmed GSP shills.

TS is being defensive.

I actually think the JJ fanbois are starting to sound like Georges' fans.

"1-3-6" "media score are done by losers" "out worked the fifth". "Oooh the haters!" These sound familiar.

I find it amusing.

Last edited:
Most of the posters here going batshit crazy over the Jones/Reyes decision are confirmed GSP shills.

Think maybe GSP is renting space in your head..You are literally the only one on this topic.

Mos Def not a Gsp fan but he is far ahead of Jones in the Goat department. Jones has lost his last 2 to those that actual understand MMA.
If that's how you wanna look at it GSP lost to Hendricks

<BC1>

Last edited:
GSP such a masterful tactician that he didn't fight and doesn't even compete in that category but here he is, triggering insecure fans of inferior products.

GSP 4D chess Bless

GSP such a masterful tactician that he didn't fight and doesn't even compete in that category but here he is, somehow, just to make Jones look bad.

GSP 4D chess Bless

Jon just broke a UFC record last night. Georges currently has as many threads on the front page of Sherdog.

Think maybe GSP is renting space in your head..You are literally the only one on this topic.

Ah, the old tired "rent free" catchphrase that Conor haters have adopted since the McFanboys stopped using it around 3 years ago.

Back