GSP was the most boring GOAT contender of all time

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Silva, Jones, Fedor, Aldo were/are always exciting champions who’s biggest fights can be watched many times over, I can’t think of one GSP fight I would sit through more than once. Flame away Canadians.

You’re a prime example of why this site has gone to shit.

Make another idiotic thread....no really, I’m sure you have more great insight to share.

UFC Aldo takes issue with this thread.

Serra took all the excitement out of him. Turned him into a point fighter.

Silva, Jones, Fedor, Aldo were/are always exciting champions who’s biggest fights can be watched many times over, I can’t think of one GSP fight I would sit through more than once. Flame away Canadians.
I only can say Jones and Fedor consistently had more exciting fights than GSP.

GSP's most boring fight doesn't even come close to Silva's most boring which are way more boring in Leites and Maia and Aldo fought just as conservatively as Georges.

Silva, Fedor, Jones, and Aldo have much better highlight reels and it’s not close.

Serra took all the excitement out of him. Turned him into a point fighter.

He really made GSP adjust the flow of his riddum, honestly though the only GSP fight that I haven’t gone back and rewatched was his fight with Jake Shields. His fight with Condit was fun and his performances against Fitch and Kos and Alves were fun. He would have subbed Hardy if Hardy wasn’t made of rubber.

<28>
I only can say Jones and Fedor consistently had more exciting fights than GSP.

GSP's most boring fight doesn't even come close to Silva's most boring which are way more boring in Leites and Maia and Aldo fought just as conservatively as Georges.
Yeah yeah GSP’s 8 knockout wins to Aldo’s 17,Silva’s 22, and Fedor with 14. Georges snoozfest st Pierre

Never ceases to amaze me how much inner hatred people have for this guy. He must have caused them years of misery

<28>
Yeah yeah GSP’s 8 knockout wins to Aldo’s 17,Silva’s 22, and Fedor with 14. Georges snoozfest st Pierre
Aldo KO'ed Mendes during his UFC title run.

GSP was fighting the best in the world consistently before Aldo or Silva were. Look at their fight records and it's a fact.

But some how has better PPV Numbers than all of them.

<{gspressed}>

BJ won the first fight.
Kindah tricky... BJ exposed No Rush in Rd 1, then...well...due to UFC´s Fight Configuration @ Scoring Criteria, No Rush kindah stole the last 2 Rds...

Still, obviously a problematic win against an undersized opponent.

He really made GSP adjust the flow of his riddum, honestly though the only GSP fight that I haven’t gone back and rewatched was his fight with Jake Shields. His fight with Condit was fun and his performances against Fitch and Kos and Alves were fun. He would have subbed Hardy if Hardy wasn’t made of rubber.
Yea he had some fun dominations. Jabbing Kos to death was just cruel and I liked it. GSP made that shit last long.

He should have beat Hardy in the first round though. He could have beat him into dust if he wanted to.

Back