GSP vs Woodley's Competition, Woodley vs GSP's Competition

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So really I'm asking if roles were reversed, how would you see each fighter fighting the other's past opponents? Do they still clear the division? I think Woodley would have the tougher time with the likes of past Hughes and PRE USADA Hendricks.

GSP:
Hughes 2x
Penn 2x
Serra 2x
Koscheck 2x
Diaz
Shields
Carlos Condit
Hendricks
Alves
Jon Fitch
PRE USADA Hendricks

Woodley:
Wonderboy
Maia
Till
Usman
Covington

Usman Colby Wonderboy and Maia would blast through Prime Hughes fitch koscheck and Alves

The game has passed throes guy’s careers, There’s a reason GSP didn’t come back to WW. If he looked bad at MW and lost he could use the size excuse.

Usman Colby Wonderboy and Maia would blast through Prime Hughes fitch koscheck and Alves

The game has passed throes guy’s careers, There’s a reason GSP didn’t come back to WW. If he looked bad at MW and lost he could use the size excuse.
lol...

Shields won Vs T-Wood....
Shields won two rounds off of GSP too though.

I think we can agree current Woodley is a better version than the one who lost to Shields.

Woodley won a ton of very close fights
Except hendricks and Penn 1 , gsp always dominated

Shields won two rounds off of GSP too though.

I think we can agree current Woodley is a better version than the one who lost to Shields.

Because GSP was blind from an eye poke lol

He spent the time before the eye poke getting pieced up

Gsp should fight Woodley.
Ye, and Mayweather Jr should fight Spence?

<This7>
"A man can't be a champion forever because there's always some young fellow coming along who has a look in, and he has the chance to hand you the punch that will send you off to the shadows. It's always been so..." Triple-weight world champion Bob Fitzsimmons speaking in 1905.

Back