GSP vs Woodley is the fight to make next

Nothing says legacy like dropping 30lbs and two weightclasses from your last fight to face a 155lb guy with one or zero title defenses

Nothing says legacy like making a rap album and claiming everyone is racist.

Maybe this Woodrow fellow should call out a Diaz brother? That would be my advice.

74304929-DDEC-42CE-848B-26B91E5A9761.jpeg
I think this former champ vs current champ matchup makes more sense than any other. What do you guys think?

Why would anyone want it? GSP has no interest in defending the belt anymore. If he wins, the belt gets vacated again fucking the division. If he loses, it only tarnishes the legacy of a legend.

People are just going to complain no matter what he does. They are just salty babies.

GSP vs Woodley would be amazing.
They aren't that much different in age
I just dont think GSP will accept or that the UFC will have to hype up a fight with Tyron..

GSP is obviously only in it for legacy fights now and if he comes back its more than likely gonna be against Conor at 155 if he somehow manages to beat Khabib, which he probably won't. I still personally believe that GSP is the more skilled of the two, but hes giving up a lot going into a fight against Woodley at this point in his career. I will say GSP is the more well rounded fighter and probably the best ever at implementing strategies against an opponent. With that being said, in a hypothetical prime GSP vs prime Woodley, GSP UD's him with ease like everybody else.

Woodley needs to fight Colby...that is all

Woodley vs Colby is the logical fight that should happen
I also don't think GSP will accept a fight against Tyron tbh

so it’s okay for GSP to possibly win the LW title and vacate it? But not WW?

Ya, it is a belt he has not won like 12 times before or whatever. If he is going to grab another belt and drop it then why would he not choose to grab the one that sets a record and generates the most money. I would think this should be obvious.

Seriously want to know. If it were you in GSP's shoes, what fight would you want in this situation?

That's the one but GSP is making a strong push for Cejudo.

GSP/Woodley would be a good match to make. I am not prepared to throw a tantrum if it doesn't happen though.

-GSP vs Askren for "legacy"
-GSP vs Woodley to cement his legacy as the "WW GOAT"
-GSP vs Khabib to show that he can compete with the elite who posses a "similar style" in MMA today..

-GSP vs Askren for "legacy"
-GSP vs Woodley to cement his legacy as the "WW GOAT"
-GSP vs Khabib to show that he can compete with the elite who posses a "similar style" in MMA today..

He's already cemented his legacy as WW goat.

Nothing says legacy like dropping 30lbs and two weightclasses from your last fight to face a 155lb guy with one or zero title defenses

<SelenaWow> when you put it that way it sounds rather weak actually, hardly legacy flag waving.

Back