GSP vs Whittaker—how would it have went?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If this fight went down in 2018 like it was contractually supposed to, how do you think it would have went?

I think Roberts elite TDD would keep the fight on the feet for the majority of the time. On the feet, Robert’s superior chin and boxing would have resulted in a TKO win for Bobby Knux. About 4 minutes into round 1.

How do you think it would’ve went?

I think Whittaker wins, probably by KO. I don't favour Georges against most of the elite MW. He played his hand at MW very intelligently.

Whittaker would have destroyed him.

Sadly you didn’t get to see it TS

if whittaker can shutdown yoel takedown/wrestling then he can definitely do it to gsp.
on feet whittaker would obviously destroy gsp prime or not. hes just a much better fighter than gsp ever was

The Reaper would take his soul and store it next to Yoel's.

Before the Bisping fight I thought Whittaker would run through him.

GSP looked really good at 185.

Could see it going either way, but I’m sure Georges wouldn’t leave unscathed.

If GSP is still "GSP" it would look exactly like the Hendricks fight. Georges showing more damage but finding a way to win like true GOATs do.

if whittaker can shutdown yoel takedown/wrestling then he can definitely do it to gsp.
on feet whittaker would obviously destroy gsp prime or not. hes just a much better fighter than gsp ever was
I disagree but RW is a natural MW which GSP ain’t. Size would dictate RW would win.

If this fight went down in 2018 like it was contractually supposed to, how do you think it would have went?

I think Roberts elite TDD would keep the fight on the feet for the majority of the time. On the feet, Robert’s superior chin and boxing would have resulted in a TKO win for Bobby Knux. About 4 minutes into round 1.

How do you think it would’ve went?
Agreed. Whittaker keeps it on the feet and gets a TKO later in the fight.

Gsp would have to take a beating to get that W. Huge GSP fan but thats a tough fight. Especially watching how he tired vs Bisping. I dont think the weight suits him. Maybe wouldve done better with less rust but still real tough.

Whittaker prolly 70/30. GSP was looking solid at 185.

If GSP is still "GSP" it would look exactly like the Hendricks fight. Georges showing more damage but finding a way to win like true GOATs do.
you mean it would look exactly like how hendricks rearrange gsp face?and lets not forget that current whittaker is way better than pre usada hendricks
233_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks.1384683100.jpg

hendricks-stpierre-1.jpg

216_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks.1384683088.jpg

whittaker, i love GSP but robert would make him look pretty bad.

whittaker is like everyones worst matchup.

you mean it would look exactly like how hendricks rearrange gsp face?and lets not forget that current whittaker is way better than pre usada Hendricks

Gus rearranged Jones' face. Diego Sanchez gets his face rearranged every time he fights. So what? To keep standing against a top-level striker is the mark of a warrior, not the mark of a loser, son.

There's a reason GSP came up with the colitis story...

Whittaker would drop him with his left hook and finish him shortly after.

Before the Bisping fight I thought Whittaker would run through him.

GSP looked really good at 185.

Could see it going either way, but I’m sure Georges wouldn’t leave unscathed.
I think you missed the bisping fight, but hey

Back