GSP vs Usman or Colby

No that's why he want to pick the smaller guy in Khabib.

No, he’s wanting to fight Khabib because it’s the biggest fight for him and he wants to give Khabib his wish, fighting his idol.

Usman and Colby are irrelevant

Colby would be an easy finish for GSP, Usman a more difficult fight but still fairly winnable 5-round decision.

As a big King Colby fan i think Prime GSP would easily dominate both of them.
Colby and Usman both beat prime gsp by decision in tough fights.

post-usada gsp would get embarrassed and finished in 2020.

GSP beats them both in his prime. They rely heavily on being better at wrestling/controlling the grappling vs. their opponents. They wouldn't have that against GSP and he would jab their faces off

Prime GSP = two easy wins.

Almost 40yo GSP = two challenging wins.

Either way, he’d likely win. Nullifies their wrestling and is much better at striking as well as submissions.

USADA is a big factor though, we've never seen GSP fight off legitimate random drug testing (offseason & in competition), he has always known in advance when the tests were going to happen. So that's some food for thought

what am i missing here? gsp was tested multiple times under usada- 4 tests in 2016, 9 in 2017 and 6 in 2018 before he retired again and left the usada pool.

Colby lays on him for a no damage boring blanket win.
GSP wouldn't fight Usman.

If you had watched the fights you would understand. Instead, you’re an uneducated noob talking out of your ass.

I've watched his fight and for the second time, no descisionned someone is not what I'd call "running through" of course you can beat the shit out of someone and dominated him but don't say me that your step daddy GSP run through his opponents.
Masvidal ran through Askren, Ngannou ran through Overeem. That's the difference. If you don't get that I sincerelly don't know what I could add for you.

Nah. GSP would beat them both. Neither guy is an explosive striker which means GSP wouldn't be afraid to open up on them.

How good is Usman's takedown defense? IDK

Styles make fights.

GSP struggles with southpaws who can wrassle (watch Hendricks fight).

Colby beats GSP.

Johny was a 2 time Div 1 national champ with power. Colby placed 5th and Usman was Div 2. Koscheck was also a national champ.

On paper, Colby and Usman are nowhere near the caliber of wrestlers he has beat before. But he is maybe too old and over the hill now.

what am i missing here? gsp was tested multiple times under usada- 4 tests in 2016, 9 in 2017 and 6 in 2018 before he retired again and left the usada pool.

What you are missing is that poster is a massive Anderoid nuthugger who accuses other fighters of PED’s

<36>

Back