GSP vs Nick Diaz II, would you be interested?

The first fight was not exactly close and nothing indicates Nick has gotten any better, where GSP came out of retirement and won another belt.

GSP is/was/always will be many levels above Nick Diaz. If Nick really wanted this fight its just for a payday because he can't seriously think he wins.

GSP vs Rockhold at MW would be a great fight.

It’d be nice to see GSP cap his career with another rare finish.

tenor.gif

The first fight was a one sided mauling, far from competitive. Nick Diaz has not won a fight since 2011. GSP is retired. Nick Diaz is retired. A re-match would be senseless.

GSP would absolutely buttrape him at this stage IMO. Its hard to picture Nick looking as good as GSP after all these years off, even though GSP had a big layoff before BIsping

Nick is retired.
GSP might return if the UFC baits him with a belt.

I see some GSP fans are trying to rewrite hitory here, as usual.
Reminder: Nick never had to apologize to his fans for point-fighting and clock-riding.

No. The first fight was disappointing enough. Don’t need it again.

If GSP came back id rather see him fight Khabib, Tony, Conor or hell even Nate than him rematching Nick.

Is it *the* fight I want to see those guys in, if they return? no.

Would I watch? you're damn right...and so would all of you lying fucks :D

Sure.

It's a pointless fight but I'd like to see them both back in the cage. If this is what it takes that's fine. I'd watch it.

I would rather GSP fight Nick Diaz than have both of them never fight again.

hopefully, the UFC could do a lot better

if Nick wants to fight again he should be matched with somebody that he has a chance of beating

if GSP fights again, I would like it to be the WW champ or Khabib

I gotta be honest, I will watch GSP fight anybody if he fights again. I want him to stay retired. I was initially not interested in the Bisping fight. By the time the fight arrived, I was totally hyped.

I think Nick is a lot of fun as long as people don't act like he is champ material in the UFC. and he has to have a match-up that suits his skills.

GSP is in legacy mode. Nick should be in fun fight mode

Back