GSP vs Nick Diaz 2 in the works?

Pass. Diaz doesn't deserve that fight, not in the slightest.

Why would GSP come back for this fight?

I assume, IF GSP comes back, it will be for a title fight at WW or MW, or a fight with Anderson or Chael.

diaz doesn't deserve it ... i would rather see diaz vs rory if he ever comes back
I don't get it. He doesn't deserve the guy who hasn't fought since 2013, but he deserves the guy who is ranked #3 in the division?

Really? 189, 196, and 199 were all well worth the money but a rematch of a snoozer is what gets you pumped?

had to look those up. no interest in mcgregor cards, especially against short notice opponents. even if it is nate. and while i wanted bisping to win, i wouldn't have put $60 on it.

as for the rest of the matches on those cards. they may have been good but hindsight is 20/20 and they didn't interest me at the time

I assume, IF GSP comes back, it will be for a title fight at WW or MW, or a fight with Anderson or Chael.

I think he sees Diaz as easy money, and Diaz accusing GSP of all people of cheating probably makes GSP pissed.

Diaz vs GSP would be awful again, especially for Diaz, he just needs to have a rematch with Condit or Lawler.

had to look those up. no interest in mcgregor cards, especially against short notice opponents. even if it is nate. and while i wanted bisping to win, i wouldn't have put $60 on it.

as for the rest of the matches on those cards. they may have been good but hindsight is 20/20 and they didn't interest me at the time

Fair enough. I remember being stoked for all three of those cards and they paid off. UFC 183 was a solid card overall though.

The only way it makes sense is if GSP wants a tune up figh after the 3 years layoff..

Not exciting enough. I'd love to see GSP vs. Bisping instead + Diaz vs. Woodley

Diaz I's a bum. Let's have a fresh matchup. Besides I thought the rumor was Nick fighting chael

thats the thing though, like the onley money fight Diaz is talking about would literally be GSP. I mean does anyone think he would fight Wonderboy, does that even make sense? Like in his ESPN interview here it doesnt like hes open to fight anyone. Whatever fight he's in il watch but the way hes talking it doesnt seem like theres anyone for him to fight besides gsp or silva again...Diaz fan for life but boy does he ramble.... still my fav fighter of all time along with rjj and prince Naz lol... Diaz will always be my favorite for the brotherhood love, we will never see that again in combat sports they are 1 in a million personality.

He says he wont fight Lawer because thats what the UFC wants him to fight....He knows this gets back to the UFC so they have to offer him more money....dont believe what fighters say about potential fights......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back