GSP vs Nick Diaz 2 in the works?

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-diaz-open-to-rematch-in-return-to-ufc-081016

If Nick Diaz fights again this is seriously the only fight I see him taking. He will not fight Lawler for a fact, he has been asked numerous times and always replies that he already beat him and he wants a money fight.

So whats the money fight? GSP. I mean who else could he fight that would satisfy him, he wants BIG NAMES. I would like to see him fight Woodley, that was supposed to already happen in Strikeforce.

I think both will wrestle and lay on top of him but either way I think if Nick fights anyone it's GSP...who else do you guys think he will legit fight? Not who you want him to fight, like who would actually accept a fight for besides GSP?

I hope not.

2nd fight would go the exact same as the first.

Sweet! I'm in!

th

Hopefully Nick haz learned how to counter the GSP blanket treatment. GSP made Nick look like an ameteur off his back last time.

I could see Nick going for thingz & being fairly active... but GSP waz just one step ahead of him the whole time. Not saying his Jitz is better than Nicks.... but his "anti-jitz" was far superior.

1st fight was the most boring GSP fight in history. Bad catch wrestling. He at least hurt Shields.

Please don't.

Everyone knows exactly how this fight will go.

giphy.gif

At UFC 209

Make it happen

{<diaz}

Way better than Tyrun vs either of those guys

who else do you guys think he will legit fight? Not who you want him to fight, like who would actually accept a fight for besides GSP?
I don't know bro... there'z not any really legit "Big Money" fights for him outside of GSP... & even that may fall short since their last fight waz a blanket war.

I think he just needz to take the most popular top 5 guy in the WW division he can get & put a win under his belt.

Might as well

Woodley keeps talking about the money fight at 170 being Diaz or GSP not realizing his own name doesn't hold near the weight of theirs, he is the odd man out

ya, would rather see a boxing match between them

no one wants to see GSP take Nick down 5 times and T-rex his arms to a lay and pray W

diaz doesn't deserve it ... i would rather see diaz vs rory if he ever comes back

Diaz vs Magny sounds like a much more realistic fight to me. You don't get to pick and choose who you fight when you don't win fights haha

Diaz vs Magny sounds like a much more realistic fight to me. You don't get to pick and choose who you fight when you don't win fights haha

That would be a very favorable match up for Nick.. sure, why not.

first ppv i would pay for since diaz/silva

People criticize GSP for not finishing fights.. So he wants his comeback fight to be a rematch with a fighter who's only been stopped once before, and was in '02? (minus the silly Noons cut)

This sound ideal to me. Winner could prob warrant a title shot as well.

I'd prefer to see Diaz duke it out with Woodley and have GSP fight the winner or Lawler for number 1 contender spot. #makeithappenjoesilva

Back