GSP vs Luke Rockhold

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Rockhold is done, roasted, finished. Been knocked out out more times than his buddy Weirdman. Will probably retire soon. But what if he fights GSP at MW, where Luke has been fighting his whole life? This will not be a fight GSP fans will want to see, cause GSP will lose to one of the most damaged MWs of today. Where will this loss rank GSP?
As for the fight itself, there is no scenario where GSP wins this fight, he doesn't have the KO power to dispose of Luke and Luke would make him look like an amateur on the ground. Standing Luke lands whatever he wants. And the funny thing is I don't favor Luke to many fighters today, but GSP would be an easy match for him.

076_Luke_Rockhold_x_Jan_Blachowicz.0-1000x546.jpg
960.jpg

GSP by unintentional yet vicious KO, probably.

luke has no boxing defense and you want him to fight a guy who dropped left hook larry with a left hook in his last fight?

L O L

GSP would murder luke easily.

If Luke cuts to 185 again, a jab from GSP would put him out

However, there's zero doubt in my mind that 2015 Rockhold wrecks GSP with ease.

Georges would get rolled into a pretzel if he tangles with him on the ground, and Luke's kicks and length would be too much for a distance striker like St-Pierre on the feet.

Can you imagine, this guy beating GSP effortlessly. I would love to see it, just for the butt-hurtness it would produce in GSP's fans.
I'd love go see GSP crush him just to watch you and all the other babies cry more about GOAT St Pierre.

I'd love go see GSP crush him just to watch you and all the other babies cry more about GOAT St Pierre.

GSP's stock will fall harder than the 2008 crisis

Let the man retire without any further humiliation. It's bad enough as it is. Don't need a GOAT beating up a soulless Zoolander.

what if a retired fighter fought a guy who is about to retire

beautiful thread

this is one of the weirder fantasy matchup threads i've ever seen.

GSP by his first KO in years! Luke should fight Chuck Liddell and see whose chin shatters first. Luke may finally win one.<Lmaoo> P.S. I love Liddell, he was great in his prime.

Even a safety fighter like Gsp, can knock Rockhold into a salthood.

GSP took the one MW fight he wanted, 1 eyed 3 weeks from retirement Michael Bisping then GTFO of MW. MW has real killers.

images

I dont know how many ways I can say this ( and have been)- Luke is broken and more importantly- what's been broken cant be fixed ( fighting wise). Its over. Whatever connects the jaw to the nerves that go to the brain is desist. If Luke wants to compete in combat format, he could try his hand at grappling events. He has plenty of life options .
These fighter A vs Rockhold topics have become rhetorical ( rockhold ain't winning).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back