GSP vs Khabib?

So... GSP is too young, too old, too good at grappling, not good enough at grappling, too good a striker, and would be taken down so striking doesn't matter? Bless you Sherdog for just spouting a random pile of balls!

I cant wait until this crippled back humper hype train is derailed by furgi, GSP would destroy him.

Did I say Abel Trujillio = GSP? all i said was i just watched that fight and khabib's grappling looked wicked. I never said well khabib outgrappled Abel so he would do it to GSP. Learn to read and not just that, learn to comprehend what you read.

Actually, comprehension is exactly what reveales your OP as such a failure.
Reviewing Trujillo fight and then managing to somehow project it on a potential Khabib-GSP matchup is ridiculous and idiotic - and that is exactly what you have done.

Why is this guy even being talked about? No OP, he would not beat GSP. He can't even get out of bed in the morning without injuring himself.

your comparing GSP to Abel ???
where your head at
He claims that he doesn't compare - yet bases his opinion regarding Khabib-GSP matchup on Khabib's fight with Trujillo.

TS is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

Don't know whether to flame you for talking about retired borefest GSP or for drumming up more hype for overrated and fragile Habib.

If they ever fought, I would win regardless of who loses but the lesser of two evils would be Habib losing. Lol

GSP is simply the better MMArtist.

Gsp's double leg takedowns are very fast and wrestling is top notch, I think even for Khabib. so I see a decision win for Gsp

I personally think GSP would get ragdolled and I love GSP. Just watched Abel Trujillo vs Khabib and man did he ever out grapple him, beautiful grappling.

What???
What does that have to do with how he would do with GSP?

Nurmy would beat GSP. The french people are too soft to deal against a russian cowboy. How can a man from a country who lost the war in 10 days beat a russian muslim ? They are too explosive to deal with...

Just make sure to schedule the fight around Ramadan, Dana.

gsp and it's not even close. Khabib would fare worse and look worse than Koscheck after this fight

Would be the most boring fight in UFC history.

Even more boring than Shamrock/Severn.

Khabib is the much smaller man with the much shorter arms. I don't see any way that that this fight doesn't look like GSP vs Sherk. GSP destroys Khabib. Not a decision. A destruction.

Khabib.

GSP has trouble with strikers he can't take-down

Khabib has better boxing. GSP has more versatile striking.

I'd like to watch it tbh

Nurmy would beat GSP. The french people are too soft to deal against a russian cowboy. How can a man from a country who lost the war in 10 days beat a russian muslim ? They are too explosive to deal with...

What war did Canada lose in 10 days?

this would be a great fight to watch .. I would just like to see them try and take each other down ..

Back