GSP vs Khabib?

therearnaked

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If they fought at 170 pounds who do you think would win? Just thought of this match up and thought it would be pretty interesting, I would take Khabib in that one though even at 170.

GSP, his grappling has always been good enough to keep it standing, and his striking is light years ahead of Khabib. Even if Khabib gets it down, hes not known for great top control/finishing from there

Khabib pulls out due to injury. GSP vs Neil Magny new main event.

If they fought at 170 pounds who do you think would win? Just thought of this match up and thought it would be pretty interesting, I would take Khabib in that one though even at 170.
not only gsp is a great wrestler his striking is top notch too, he won stand-up exchanges against great strikers and busted em' up

GSP will decision the hell out of Khabib if he keeps it standing. He's a much better striker.

I personally think GSP would get ragdolled and I love GSP. Just watched Abel Trujillo vs Khabib and man did he ever out grapple him, beautiful grappling.

Dont understand this Khabib hype train. He's Rustam Khabilov with little better luck and less fights due to injuries. Please stop mentioning him with GSP, or top 3 guys.

Khabib was injured a couple of times and GSP is old.

No way you can make this match up without someone being at a disadvantage.

I personally think GSP would get ragdolled and I love GSP. Just watched Abel Trujillo vs Khabib and man did he ever out grapple him, beautiful grappling.

Yeah, because Abel Trujillio = GSP.
Seriously, sometimes people should at least attempt to think before they post.

Chuck Liddell vs Luke Rockhold?

Sorry, I thought we were just randomly throwing together former and current fighters from different eras.

Yeah, because Abel Trujillio = GSP.
Seriously, sometimes people should at least attempt to think before they post.

Did I say Abel Trujillio = GSP? all i said was i just watched that fight and khabib's grappling looked wicked. I never said well khabib outgrappled Abel so he would do it to GSP. Learn to read and not just that, learn to comprehend what you read.

GSP easily. Khabib is Conor's nightmare match-up. Not GSP's. GSP's nightmare would come in the form of one of the bigger grappling dominant MW's dropping down.

Chuck Liddell vs Luke Rockhold?

Sorry, I thought we were just randomly throwing together former and current fighters from different eras.

There is no talk about Chuck Liddell coming back and GSP never retired, just taking a break from fighting. I assume we will see GSP back in 2016.

In fairness to the other poster, you might not have said Trujillio=GSP - but it could easier be inferred based on what you posted...

Prime GPS is more complete of a fighter than best Kalib. Current GPS who knows where he is.

Gsp domination 50-45 all day any day ... Gsp doesn't get out of shape and is super young still for the sport

Back