GSP vs Hendricks Forshadowing

I don't know but people are writing off Hendricks calling him Koscheck 2.0 and what not.

Hendricks stands a very good chance of beating GSP.

Even before these fights happened I thought Hednricks had a very good chance of winning.

I actually liked his odds the most out of anyone.

Even before these fights happened I thought Hednricks had a very good chance of winning.

I actually liked his odds the most out of anyone.

I don't necessarily think Hendricks is a better fighter or anything, but he sprints at people while throwing bombs. He has the best puncher's chance in history.

I thought Hendricks was going to clip GSP with a lunging hook long before the Bones/AS fights..

Me too. After GSP vs Diaz I professed that stylistically that Hendricks poses a serious threat for 'this version' of GSP. I also made a friendly bet that if the GSP that faced Condit/Diaz came out, he would do worst than Silva vs Weidman.

Well after Silva getting KO'd, the stakes are super high but I still believe that Hendricks can catch GSP, especially if it's the GSP as of late. But I would think the comment thought process is 1st/2nd rd KO by Hendricks or GSP wins via decision.

But I would think the common thought process is 1st/2nd rd KO by Hendricks or GSP wins via decision.

I agree with this.. It's far less likely that he'll be able to catch GSP in the later rounds.

Difference is that GSP is the most well rounded fighter out there. He's been tested over and over before. He's lost the title and regained it. He game plans like no other. He takes his opponent's strength and nullifies it. He's simply the best fighter going right now.

^This. If anything its going to look real nice when GSP beats Hendricks and continues his reign.

I think the foreshadowing is that Hendricks will gas by the third round and GSP will get the decision without too much trouble.

Georges St. Pierre is much better than Jon Jones. Alexander Gustafsson is much better than Johny Hendricks.

Back