GSP Vs Fedor: Possible Blockbuster Fight?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With GSP looking to come back, could they make this fight? Is this a fight you would want to see?

I personally think it would be awesome. Maybe Fedor being past his prime can make the fight competitive despite the size disparity. GSP has also been getting bigger.

If a third-rate promotion were to throw it together, it'd be pretty impressive.

I can't see GSP taking that fight.

I think GSP might have a decent shot against current washed up Fedor bough.

Why is this in the UFC forum?
Because GSP is probably going to end up in the UFC and that'd then be the only place this fight could happen. But a second-rate promotion like Bellator could still scoop GSP up and make this fight.

Would buy a ppv of Fedor in his sweater chilling with GSP in his speedo. No fight needed between these two GOATs.

dumb thread.. a WW vs a HW.. ok

no wonder MMA fans get a bad wrap, its stupid questions/statements like this.

no he doesn't.
What about Fabio Maldonado vs. GSP? You seriously don't think GSP would have a shot against Fabio Maldonado?

Because at this point, Fedor is Fabio Maldonado level.

Prime Fedor handily beats prime GSP. But that Fedor is long gone. Even GSP isn't prime anymore with his knees gone, but last we saw he hadn't fallen off as bad as Fedor.

GSP would toy with him. Fedor is not the UFC caliber fighter.

GSP not only gets beaten into permanent MMA retirement but hes likely unable to act ever again. Hell he might even end up a vegetable. Would have to take place in east asia or russia cause that shit would not get sanctioned in a first world country

Would be GSP's first finish in years.

It would be a great fight, but it won't happen. Rizin or any other league is not gonna pay GSP 15 million plus, and I don't think he'd fight a heavyweight, no matter how small of a HW the guy actually is.

GSP would toy with him. Fedor is not the UFC caliber fighter.

Retard alert

Guy who hasn't fought in almost 4 years and is a 170 lb fighter is going to "toy" with the greatest HW in history. Lol

2:15

"Who is the best MMA fighter in the world"

GSP: "Fedor Emelianenko"

Random Sherdog poster: "Fedor sucks, he is not even UFC caliber"

gsp would never take that fight

What about Fabio Maldonado vs. GSP? You seriously don't think GSP would have a shot against Fabio Maldonado?

Because at this point, Fedor is Fabio Maldonado level.

Prime Fedor handily beats prime GSP. But that Fedor is long gone. Even GSP isn't prime anymore with his knees gone, but last we saw he hadn't fallen off as bad as Fedor.

Obviously maldanado beats gsp. 'Decent shot' is not what i would describe current gsp's odds. Do you really think gsp can take the shots that fedor did or that gsp can take the shots maldanado did? We're talking about a guy who tapped to a TUF manlet's strikes in his prime.

Weight classes exist for a reason. Gsp wasnt even willing to take on low level middleweights

Why is this in the UFC forum?

Actually I believe that it's appropriate to talk about Bellator in the heavy's now. Whenever the mods to a Bellator PBP thread they always end up in this section.

Back