GSP vs Bendo @ 170, would that fight interest you?

Fuck yeah, although I think the only way it's very competitive is if they get GSP mid-rehab

Nope. GSP is a larger, more skilled version of Bendo. Both are well rounded and have cardio for days, but GSP is simply the superior striker and grappler in addition to being stronger and more explosive. Don't see Bendo winning this fight, and I like him far more than I like GSP.

Would much rather see GSP fight Lawler or Hendricks if he ever returns.

I would have been when Bendo was Champ. But now Ben just hasn't looked like the monster he used to be. (Huge bendo fan here too)

It would be interesting, but if GSP were to come back there would be much more interesting matchups

GSP vs Hendricks 2
GSP vs Lawler
GSP vs Condit 2

Those would all be much better matches to make

Even a GSP coming off a long-time hiatus beats Bendo any way he chooses. If GSP wants to put Bendo on the ground, he puts him on the ground. If GSP wants to jab and point-score Bendo to death, he can do that, too.

GSP doesn't lose decisions and only went to split decision twice in his long career. One of them was Cecil People screwing up the scores in the first BJ fight and the other, his retirement fight.

Nope. Bendo needs to prove he can beat a top 5 first.

Nope. TBH I'm not interested in GSP vs anyone.

Back