GSP video- drug testing and false positives big reason for not returning

Thoughts?

• Oh shit

• Nonstory

• Why the fuck does this thread have a poll?

Results are only viewable after voting.
C'mon son... video was uploaded to youtube on July 6
I saw the video and article today, I honestly thought its from today. Still new/unmentioned info in this vid tho

Is anyone actually happy with the UFC post USADA? All anyone talks about is drugs testing non stop. Would love to just talk about the fights again..

This video is old, and lets not pretend like false positives have never happened. They have twice this year alone and it's only August (possibly more, just 2 come to mind right away).

They haven't had a single false positive. They just had tainted supplements. Those 2 things are not the same the fighters did have the thing they tested positive for in their bodies they just didn't put them in there knowingly

The problem here is that the testing will NEVER be perfect. So I guess GSP isn't coming back. His standards are too damn high.

This video is old, and lets not pretend like false positives have never happened. They have twice this year alone and it's only August (possibly more, just 2 come to mind right away).
Who did they happen to?

GSP IS SCARED

SCARED OF WHAT IS IN MY SIG

ALL 3 things IN MY SIG ACTUALLY

I'll reedit the title but video is from 4 weeks ago, not exactly ancient and usada isn't changing so gsp saying he has issues with them (for wtvr reason) won't change

I'll reedit the title but video is from 4 weeks ago, not exactly ancient and usada isn't changing so gsp saying he has issues with them (for wtvr reason) won't change
It's from December 12, 2015
Here is a link to the whole interview published on 12-12-2015

"We need to know who they are testing, what they are testing for"

Aha, same shit he was pulling with Kizer. It's not enough to just say "we could test for anything on the banned list". He wants to know exactly what they are testing for each time - presumably so he can use some shit they don't know about.

Who did they happen to?
Perhaps it's a stretch, but I would put Yoel Romero and Tim Means in this category.

I don't think GSP is referring to false positives in a literal sense. I think he sees guys like Romero and Means (for example) being screwed out of high profile fights (Means was supposed to fight Donald Cerrone; Romero was all but guaranteed a title shot).

[Note: Romero and Means were both prey to tainted supplements, but I think a lot of fighters see cases like Romero and it makes fighters all the more uncertain regarding the future.]

I hate that GSP and Firas make such a stink about the testing. Just shut up about it. They really insult our intelligence. I guess it works, and most people eat it up. You have to be profoundly naive about PEDs.

Why wouldn't you use drugs if everyone else is and it's such a competitive advantage? This is the guy who went beserker when Hendricks started training in a real octagon before his fight. "I won't give him even an inch."

Perhaps it's a stretch, but I would put Yoel Romero and Tim Means in this category.

I don't think GSP is referring to false positives in a literal sense. I think he sees guys like Romero and Means (for example) being screwed out of high profile fights (Means was supposed to fight Donald Cerrone; Romero was all but guaranteed a title shot).

[Note: Romero and Means were both prey to tainted supplements, but I think a lot of fighters see cases like Romero and it makes fighters all the more uncertain regarding the future.]
There's a very clear difference between a false positive and an instance of inadvertent use, but maybe GSP meant what you explained.

There's a very clear difference between a false positive and an instance of inadvertent use, but maybe GSP meant what you explained.
Yes

Because gsp gives a shit about someone called tim means

HGH gut

282008g.jpg

463251.1086970134854.gut.jpg

Distinctive stomach dimples common in juicers

hgh_zps3tdmcelp.jpg

ster.jpg

Characteristics of a cheater

250px-St-PierreGrease.jpg

vdzn2w_medium.gif

sdfsd-o.gif

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-14-47-46-602.jpg

Make your own conclusions.

He also fought with obvious gyno numerous times, for someone as smart as him I'd have expected him to get it removed pre-fight...

20121112105843_top.JPG

Yes

Because gsp gives a shit about someone called tim means
What? I'm sure he might be concerned about tainted supplements; anybody with a brain would be.

Yeah the tainted supplement defense only works when somebody tests positive for something that is unlisted on the ingredient label of an already approved supplement. Tim and Yoel are the only ones who have successfully proven this whereas Jon Jones will have absolutely zero chance of using this defense. The other guy that was cleared (Islam Makhachev) was due to having something in his body that was not banned at the time he took it.

More like what supplement can he blame

Eg Jones
I'm sorry, I'm really missing your point. How does any of this have to do with GSP blurring the terms "false positive" and "tainted supplement" and what point are you trying to make?

Back