GSP trains with the best BJJ team in the world. Khabib won't be ready for his ground game

GoodnaturedNecessaryKookaburra-size_restricted.gif
Cmon man. Werdum won with the guillotine cos cain was tired. Werdum's utilization of the thai clinch is what kept Cain from working his game against the cage like he likes to do.

Even Garry tonon said if he Were to fight khabib in mma, he'd only have a chance of beating 1 out of ten times. So he gives himself a ten percent chance. Said khabib would win 9/10 times for the slow ones out there.

Nah Tibau stuffed him easily

GSP outwrestled everyone he ever fought
Comparing Khabib now based on a fight against Tibau over 8 years ago is dumb and is irrelevant.

2 main easy things. Khabib's has evolved levels beyond since then and in that fight he exclusively looked for single legs as his entry in every attempt, after that fight he went to train at AKA and his strategy and takedown game changed completely for the better, now his takedown game is so versatile and effective. NO one has been able to deal with it, especially his chain wrestling, its a level above everyone else for good reason

LOL Gordon lost to Felipe when he'd been doing BJJ for 4 years

Felipe is running from a rematch now because Gordon would rape him silly

Gordon makes more money than all but 3 (2 if we're counting Conor as retired) active MMA fighters. That is a fact, and he doesn't need to get CTE to do it unlike those dudes.

Stay mad, little Brazilian. So salty about Americans dominating the sport you called your own lol

Lol are you seriously catching feelings?

Let’s try this again:

1. What does any of this have to do with Nationality? Felipe Pena > Gordon Ryan and I could care less that he’s Brazilian but rather appreciate BJJ that translates to Vale Tudo/MMA.

2. They ALREADY rematched you casual lol... and Felipe Pena DESTROYED him(again). Gordon couldn’t score a single point on Pena in the rematch LOL

3. Numbers don’t lie, Gordon is probably the highest paid submission grappler at the moment. But his Net Worth doesn’t come CLOSE to what the top MMA guys are making.

Your entire argument is essentially just bottled up emotion. I don’t mean to be terse, but you seem reluctant to facts

<RomeroSalute>

Comparing Khabib now based on a fight against Tibau over 8 years ago is dumb and is irrelevant.

2 main easy things. Khabib's has evolved levels beyond since then and in that fight he exclusively looked for single legs as his entry in every attempt, after that fight he went to train at AKA and his strategy and takedown game changed completely for the better, now his takedown game is so versatile and effective. NO one has been able to deal with it, especially his chain wrestling, its a level above everyone else for good reason
ugh

you actually WATCHED the fight. Thats a big no no around here.

I wouldn't be surprised if GSP turned out to be some BJJ wizz nowadays.
I remember about a year before he retired he said he missed being a student of the arts.
As the champ he had been going from training camp to training camp for years without learning any new stuff.
Then he retires and the first thing he does is fly to Brasil and train with I think it was a Luta Livre master for a few months.
It's possible and even very likely GSP has been learning new stuff for years now.

Lol are you seriously catching feelings?

Let’s try this again:

1. What does any of this have to do with Nationality? Felipe Pena > Gordon Ryan and I could care less that he’s Brazilian but rather appreciate BJJ that translates to Vale Tudo/MMA.

2. They ALREADY rematched you casual lol... and Felipe Pena DESTROYED him(again). Gordon couldn’t score a single point on Pena in the rematch LOL

3. Numbers don’t lie, Gordon is probably the highest paid submission grappler at the moment. But his Net Worth doesn’t come CLOSE to what the top MMA guys are making.

Your entire argument is essentially just bottled up emotion. I don’t mean to be terse, but you seem reluctant to facts

<RomeroSalute>
Tell your boy to stop running from Gordon, the dude got his leg snapped by Tex Johnson (lol) last year and has been ducking ever since

Felipe Pena = Dennis Hallman of BJJ :D

Lol grow up, you sound like someone who just discovered FloGrappling.

Gordon Ryan is the grappling equivalent of MMA casuals spamming “Conor” as the only name they know in the sport.

Also: Danaher himself hosted Khabib and his crew during one of the UFC New York events, he himself said their grappling is MORE suited for MMA where there’s is purely competition grappling.

Only CASUALS think new age Competition BJJ translates to MMA

GET SCHOOLED CASUAL

<36>

Possibly the most conceited person I have ever come across.

Wait, GSP isnt a god in terms of mma grappling?
He is not as godly as Khabib imo. GSP was the gold standard until Khabib came along,Khabib's game is more complete,and he imposes it better.

Khabib couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag

he's an MMA world champion that has done just fine striking with Barboza, Mcgregor, Iaquinta, Poirier etc.....

As I said, first round KO.

If Sambo was easy, it would be called BJJ.

If this abhorrent match up happens, I hope Khabib smashes this opportunist MMA tourist GSP has become.
Picking on lighweights again! After vacating a belt because of a condition that prevented him from fighting.....instead
of just saying he had no chance against the rest of the MW division.

War Khabib.

Nah Tibau stuffed him easily

GSP outwrestled everyone he ever fought

Roided Tibau who looked like he was from MW against a young kid Khabib. Manap said that Tibau wasike 190 plus

Why don't you check Abel Trujilo and what happ to him when he took Khabib down

between seminars , dvd sales , and social media crap he makes possibly more
His net worth is 1-2mil... That's what Usman's net worth is

DC made more than that in 1 fight. Overeem makes 800k per fight. He makes way less than almost all top MMA fighters

Gordon posted his tax returns recently on his IG story

He made 3.8 million USD before taxes in the past year, and his brand is only getting bigger
DC made that in 1 fight, didn't see him on your list.

He has the same net worth as Usman, who is not close to the top paid MMA fighters.

Stupidly oversimplified. It depends 100% on who controls the wrestling.

If GSP beat Khabib it will likely be by stuffing takedowns and hitting him with a stiff jab all night.

This.

I see GSP winning via UD, not grappling finish.

Back