GSP training with roger

why roger would embarrass him :icon_neut

Sure I dont doubt that, but it has been a long time since GSP had problems on the ground (correct me if I am wrong), so I would just like to see how Roger would deal with him

It's cool that GSP goes to train with different world class trainers and fighters in order to continue to improve, can't help but respect that about him.

Thread title wrong.

Should be GSP trains with Oli and some six foot four guy.

1280428694.g.jpg

It's a good thing for Koscheck that MMA is a no-gi sport now...especially if GSP got tips from Roger about how to pull off some SICK cross collar chokes from mount.

Just one of the reasons why GSP is the best in MMA right now.

GSP is player with most completed MMA fighting level....boxing, kicking,grappling and stamina...the best :)...he kicked bj penn's ass

Last edited:
Thread title wrong.

Should be GSP trains with Oli and some six foot four guy.

1280428694.g.jpg

Ok, first, I think it's badass that he's training IN THE GI with Roger

Second, Roger's extremely long belt always looks goofy to me. I would of course be hesitant to say this during class. But, seriously, it's like the undersized blue belts who get promoted on a day when there are only XL belts on and they look all awkward.

Sure I dont doubt that, but it has been a long time since GSP had problems on the ground (correct me if I am wrong), so I would just like to see how Roger would deal with him

LOL. I'm pretty sure it would be GSP trying to figure out how to "deal with" Roger. Roger would most likely tap GSP in his sleep. Yeah, GSP is good on the ground...in his weight class...in an MMA setting. But how would he do in the Mundials? Maybe okay, don't think he'd actually medal though. But with Roger you are talking about, literally, the best grappler in the world at the moment. Not just in his weight class. Not just in the gi. Best grappler...in...the...world. Period. I'm actually hoping that GSP is helping out ROGER in his MMA stuff!!!

Back