GSP training striking w/ the Natural

Never seen this Nieky fellow before, he looks fast and fluid as hell.

Came in here expecting a GSP/Couture sparring session. George could learn some dirty boxing.

i like how the guy holding the pads kinda stalks you down

If GSP isn't planning on coming back, then he's being a dick for posting all these video's of him training constantly only to never come back. I'm a fan of GSP, but c'monnnn mannnnn.

one GSP said when he left he would continue to train for himself and not for the company any more and whats wrong with giving fans insight into how he's handling retirement .

If GSP isn't planning on coming back, then he's being a dick for posting all these video's of him training constantly only to never come back. I'm a fan of GSP, but c'monnnn mannnnn.

I bet a lot of people enjoy these kinds of videos even if he isn't coming back, including me. It's nice to see he still enjoys training and keeps learning even if he doesn't compete.

To be honest, you seem like a dick. Calling one of the nicest guys in MMA a dick because the content he provided to you for free doesn't please you. Shame on you.

I bet a lot of people enjoy these kinds of videos even if he isn't coming back, including me. It's nice to see he still enjoys training and keeps learning even if he doesn't compete.

To be honest, you seem like a dick. Calling one of the nicest guys in MMA a dick because the content he provided to you for free doesn't please you. Shame on you.

I bet not.

Niekys Striking > Everyone in MMA

Hey remember that time that you lost a sig bet to me and never owned up?

pics-robbie-lawler-and-rory-macdonald-nearly-killed-each-other-in-best-match-in-ufc-history.jpg

tumblr_mtz3zokOt61rm7q5ao1_400.gif

thats was really cool... thanks for sharing ts.

good to see you hate GSP so much you come to threads just to put him down , you must live an exciting life .

and no i don't have a life but I'm ok with that .

I actually like GSP, I'm a fan. I'm from Montreal. have you seen these Gymnastics video's he keeps posting on facebook? I don't think so. I have no choice to see them cuz whenever i go on there they are there. If he's coming back, great, we get to see his progress, if not, I don't really wanna watch some guy in leotards doing gymnastics.

I actually like GSP, I'm a fan. I'm from Montreal. have you seen these Gymnastics video's he keeps posting on facebook? I don't think so. I have no choice to see them cuz whenever i go on there they are there. If he's coming back, great, we get to see his progress, if not, I don't really wanna watch some guy in leotards doing gymnastics.

well sorry for accusing you of being a hater .
But yes i have seen a lot of his Gymnastics videos i just have no problem with them as he feels Gymnast are the best athletes and is trying to learn some of their skills .

LOL wut???

If anything this is Nieky way to get some publicity. He uploads this kind of videos every now ant then. And if Im not mistaken (cant see from office) but the video was uploaded in his channel.

GSP can do whatever he wants and it is fine for me. He is not coming back.

Nice to see GSP still doing some training. GOAT.

GSP looks good, didn't seem to be going too hard though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back