Media GSP The Mandolorian

Fuckin dork. Should be happy he retired when he did or Conor mcgregor would’ve knocked him right the fuck out

Wonder if Hair St. Pierre will be the new Sea Level Cain.

Yap, just what the critical viewer is able to comprehend. I remember the Wire having bad numbers cause there were too many, too complex characters for the average viewer. The Mandalorian is the logical consequence, no greater story just a cliffhanger to keep things going in the last two episodes of each season.

Happy times indeed ;)
The Wire was great until the last season. The whole fake serial killer thing was stupid and really ultimately pointless. The rest of the storylines were really good though

It just like, slowly peters out, to a tiny poof. With a nice “gurl power” ending for Aria

Game-of-Thrones-dialogue.png
Right so S05 got bad and they almost got back on the horse with S06 and then it just fell apart, lol. Literally the most underwhelming season and project finale of all time on TV. Incredible.

From the highest heights to the lowest lows. Like Anderson's career if he takes another few fights, basically...

Right so S05 got bad and they almost got back on the horse with S06 and then it just fell apart, lol. Literally the most underwhelming season and project finale of all time on TV. Incredible.

From the highest heights to the lowest lows. Like Anderson's career if he takes another few fights, basically...

Made on an astronomical budget too. The source content was there. It’s almost like they wrecked it on purpose to flex or something

Last Episode was fucking weird. Baby Yoda eating baby eggs WTF?

GSP would outclass the Jedi and Sith with his Riddum. Then he’d put baby YODA in an orphanage and go party with Jabbas Dancers.

Star wars has been shitty for a long time, Disney has been keeping it that way.

The Mandalorian is ok at best, some people talk about it like it's some amazing show like Breaking Bad or something. Gimme a break.

I've seen a handful of Episodes from season 1 and gave up on it and didn't want to pay Disney my money. Nothing interesting or exciting. And I'm a guy that likes the sequel trilogy more than most and really liked the Han Solo movie

The story line has indeed been real weak this season.

It will probably get better once darksaber Gus Fring star to get involved. Also Ahsoka and Bobba Fett are supposed to be in S2. Ep 1 and 2 were kind of fillers (i was still entertained though because i just like the space western spaghetti feel of the series) but it should get much more interesting soon

Back