Media GSP the all natty goat

Threads like these made by a bunch of guys that are either jealous of GSP and his ongoing success or pissed that he beat one of their idols.

Or didn't piss hot twice like Anderson Silva....

The guy advocated for stronger drug testing and then retired when Dana said it wouldn't happen. Then came back under USADA testing for almost 2 years without issue.

lol never popped. haters are salty

whats funny is that he triggers across multiple weight classes

its sad, really

No offense, but your friend is shooting up, now i know, i know... He swears he's all natty bro... If your friend was all natty he would be winning all the natrual bodybuilding shows... Let that sink in
I appreciate you not being a d*ck about this specific topic, but i can assure you that he is indeed natural.

But honestly, why don't you think it's impossible to look like that naturally?
I guess you'd agree with me when i say that some people are just born gifted in some areas, correct?
If you've answered this question with "yes" then why would you doubt that some people gain muscle easier than others?
EDIT: i mean, it's not like he looks like Ronnie Coleman either, so why are you so certain?

cdRpesUUHtG3n0sC1Ygm8jqT0krtnqtMTLm3WqtOlkM.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Are you comparing a guy who has never tested positive for any banned substance and has advocated for stricter drug-testing for years while voluntarily paying out of his own pocket to get stricly drug-tested to a guy who has failed ocuntless drug tests?

Sure , not surprising coming from one of the dumbest posters around.

I know people love to post these pics year after year after year, screaming about injection sites.

However, no one injects steroids there. No one. At least anyone who knows anything about what they’re doing.

Also, ”injection sites” don’t look like that. If they swell for some reason, the swelling goes down quickly. You think they’re back stage cutting weight and injecting HGH or some shit?

<LikeReally5>

Are you comparing a guy who has never tested positive for any banned substance and has advocated for stricter drug-testing for years while voluntarily paying out of his own pocket to get stricly drug-tested to a guy who has failed ocuntless drug tests?

Sure , not surprising coming from one of the dumbest posters around.

Costa never popped either. Must be completely all natty then!

There's such a thing as on cycle and off cycle, i feel bad for anyone that thinks that GSP never took anything, imagine being that guilable... The 3d delts and crazy traps dont lie.

So you are accusing GSP of PED’s?

Bet you are a Anderoid nuthugger

Please show me his positive test.

I feel genuinely sorry for the guys who think that St-Pierre's physique is not naturally achievable.

It always makes me wonder. I've seen people who look pretty much the same in real life who I know for fact do not do steroids. Have they just never met an athlete in their lives?

It always makes me wonder. I've seen people who look pretty much the same in real life who I know for fact do not do steroids. Have they just never met an athlete in their lives?
For real. The muscularity of St-Pierre is overblown anyways, but still, the influence of lighting, a pump and sweat of course make fighters look bigger once they enter the cage.
St-Pierre's physique hasn't changed at all either during all these years.

LOL all the salty whiny crybabies who can't fathom that a muscular man lifted some weights because you're all too fucking lazy to get off your couch brush off the cheeto dust and actually do something. PATHETIC!

I appreciate you not being a d*ck about this specific topic, but i can assure you that he is indeed natural.

But honestly, why don't you think it's impossible to look like that naturally?
I guess you'd agree with me when i say that some people are just born gifted in some areas, correct?
If you've answered this question with "yes" then why would you doubt that some people gain muscle easier than others?
EDIT: i mean, it's not like he looks like Ronnie Coleman either, so why are you so certain?
Some people are gifted sure, but nobody can look like that natrual, nobody on this planet, he simply has too much muscle mass on his body, the body has its limits, he looks pretty young too which makes it even more evident. Im sure you believe that he's natty but i've been an athlete since i was 6 years old, i have been around gifted individuals and i know for a fact what is possible without "supplaments"

Some people are gifted sure, but nobody can look like that natrual, nobody on this planet, he simply has too much muscle mass on his body, the body has its limits, he looks pretty young too which makes it even more evident. Im sure you believe that he's natty but i've been an athlete since i was 6 years old, i have been around gifted individuals and i know for a fact what is possible without "supplaments"
Let's just agree to disagree.

Back