Media GSP the all natty goat

Without the infamous influence of lighting and pump:
View attachment 718155
You notice how they have like 3 go to pics from an 18 year career. Then some random breathing pics. Only case of HGH gut in the world that comes and goes within seconds.
Amazing how hard these guys work at looking for a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the armor.
In the meantime we’ve got Andy failing multiple tests and Jon with a lifetime pass from USADA. Lol

Good angle, the dude is jacked, but nothing out of this world ... usman today or woodley are more muscular then him.

I have the same, never took steroids in my life ...
Called a lipoma. I have them as well where I never took an injection.

You notice how they have like 3 go to pics from an 18 year career. Then some random breathing pics. Only case of HGH gut in the world that comes and goes within seconds.
Amazing how hard these guys work at looking for a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the armor.
In the meantime we’ve got Andy failing multiple tests and Jon with a lifetime pass from USADA. Lol
Yeah, it's poor really.
Also: especially the supposed HGH-gut is an absolute joke. Imagine thinking a professional fighter would use so much growth hormone to get a freaking gut from it. It's sad really.

Sir, you take your God damned logic, and you get the hell out!!1!

I feel genuinely sorry for the guys who think that St-Pierre's physique is not naturally achievable.

It should also be noted that he generally has got wide shoulders, a wide ribcage and a short upper body - all these things contribute to making him look as muscular as he does.
View attachment 718157
View attachment 718159 View attachment 718163
There's such a thing as on cycle and off cycle, i feel bad for anyone that thinks that GSP never took anything, imagine being that guilable... The 3d delts and crazy traps dont lie.

1. Ml have nothing to do with testosterone measurements. As there isnt really a standard mg per ml.

2. If a guy at your gym is running 4g a week, you're either lying or the guy is a massive idiot. Sadly, I believe you. Some idiot out there probably is running 3x Ronnie Coleman's dosages.

You have no clue what you're talking about

He is a champion bodybuilder and that's what it takes to fucking win

Please stop reading forums and listening to pros

They down play their use massively by lying

Do you think you can carry 220lb muscle in contest shape with a little test prop and winny? Lol

There's such a thing as on cycle and off cycle, i feel bad for anyone that thinks that GSP never took anything, imagine being that guilable... The 3d delts and crazy traps dont lie.
For sure there is man!
But really, there's tons of pictures where he looks pretty "regular" outside of the cage, while the typical ironic "all-natty" pictures are almost exclusively from inside the cage, where both lighting, sweat and a pump indeed do make a huge difference in optics.
As for the delts: i've got a friend who i know is natural and i'd say he's got some pretty big delts as well.
Give me some time and i'll get pictures of him, alright?

"Anybody who looks like a proper athlete in mma is on gear, even arguably the best guy to ever do it" - '19 join date

Is there anyone in the history of MMA other than GSP that triggers so many MMA fans, even while being retired for years?

I'm guessing years after Conor retires people will still be bitching about him here everyday.

@AlanGregson here are the pictures of a friend of mine i've been talking about. He's no pro MMA-fighter, but then again, he's clearly more muscular than St-Pierre, so it's hard to accuse GSP of something based on his physique really.
He's 5'9"/175cm tall by the way.
Indeed_natty_delts_1.png Indeed_natty_delts_2.png

@AlanGregson here are the pictures of a friend of mine i've been talking about. He's no pro MMA-fighter, but then again, he's clearly more muscular than St-Pierre, so it's hard to accuse GSP of something based on his physique really.
He's 5'9"/175cm tall by the way.
View attachment 718179 View attachment 718181
No offense, but your friend is shooting up, now i know, i know... He swears he's all natty bro... If your friend was all natty he would be winning all the natrual bodybuilding shows... Let that sink in

Back