Media GSP Tells Jon Jones That it's Okay to be Afraid

Those are all guys in his weight class tho.. Most of which he had a significant size, reach and length advantage over.

We're talking about moving up a weightclass and fighting the scariest dude in then UFC.
Yeah, but hes been scared of all of them according to his detractors
Every single one of them, its pretty crazy.

Its been a consistent narrative since the Shogun fight.
Jones just fears everyone, hes been shook.

Jones gonna call out GSP now, anything to avoid Francis.

Yeah, but hes been scared of all of them according to his detractors
Every single one of them, its pretty crazy.

Its been a consistent narrative since the Shogun fight.
Jones just fears everyone, hes been shook.

I dont believe he was "scared" of anyone at 205.

Regarding HW, scared isnt the word, less confident? Hugely IMO. Hes been saying he'll go to HW since 2013 and Cain was champ, 2021 we thought he was getting close now he has put a 10m obstacle in the way.

Hes not doing a lot to convince people hes legit at wanting to fight at HW.

Great, now jones is going to run away from the sport, return for a one-off fight against a fading flash in the pan, then retire again. Goddamn it.

At least GSP did it all CLEAN. Jones ran from Jan, and doesn’t seem at all interested in fighting Ngannou. Even though Jones has failed multiple tests. How embarrassing that must be for you.

Cliifs : GSP says fighters do have fear,but that in itself usually doesnt prevent the fight from happening,they just want to get paid more for harder fights,which is normal

That beg the question; how much money would gsp fought the spider for back in their prime days?

If black beast beats Francis and Jon decides to fight him, and then retire, he and GSP would have eerily similar (and lame) ends to their career.

I dont believe he was "scared" of anyone at 205.

Regarding HW, scared isnt the word, less confident? Hugely IMO. Hes been saying he'll go to HW since 2013 and Cain was champ, 2021 we thought he was getting close now he has put a 10m obstacle in the way.

Hes not doing a lot to convince people hes legit at wanting to fight at HW.

I hear you.
But very loud, vocal detractors have been accusing Jones of being scared of everyone.
From Lyoto, to Rashad , Chael, Gus, DC .

Its nutty how scared hes been of just about, everyone.

Just about everyone hes faced, hes been terrified of according to many on the forum

At least GSP did it all CLEAN. Jones ran from Jan, and doesn’t seem at all interested in fighting Ngannou. Even though Jones has failed multiple tests. How embarrassing that must be for you.
GSP had one fight (1/28) under USADA and was a champion for years, when testing wasnt so, strict.
Lets not be naive

x6X492I.jpg

I hear you.
But very loud, vocal detractors have been accusing Jones of being scared of everyone.
From Lyoto, to Rashad , Chael, Gus, DC .

Its nutty how scared hes been of just about, everyone.

Just about everyone hes faced, hes been terrified of according to many on the forum

Yeah, Jones /Gus was one of the worst from memory, I agree

I cant blame him for being "scared" of Francis, who wouldn't be?

Chael, Gus, Rumble etc, hell na.

GSP had one fight (1/28) under USADA and was a champion for years, when testing wasnt so, strict.

Lets not be naive

x6X492I.jpg

On the flip side of that, Crocop, Lesnar al had ome fight under USADA and popped.

I dont think USADA tests are as easy to pass as we all think

Yeah..Jon ate DCs straight punches like Doritos but hes afraid of Francis' windmills?

Timestamped

He is not wrong in what he is saying, at all.

He is echoing sentiments that have been shared by numerous greats in the fight game after reaching the point in life where they can be honest and move beyond their insecurities and be real about it.

The Jon Jones "afraid" narrative has been around since hes been fighting.

If you look back his detractors have claimed hes been afraid of everyone hes faced starting with Shogun (who was going to knock his head off)

Some of the more interesting fears he's had are of Lyoto for tagging him in a round and Chael.

He has to be the most successful scared fighters on the forum
no one is afraid of a smaller man, now a bigger monster than you are normal to be afraid of.

no one is afraid of a smaller man, now a bigger monster than you are normal to be afraid of.
The bar for who hes afraid of has been rising constantly on the forum.
Hes been afraid since the Shogun fight (who was bigger than Jones by like 13lbs) in their fight

and subsequently afraid of everyone else hes faced since then. Its crazy how consistently scared hes been.

In before 10 pages of how GSP is a coward.

Back