GSP still making his stripper come back! No worries!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...-ups-training-in-preparation-for-UFC-coemback

Since you got great fighters like Shevchenko, Shelftime, and Lomachenko's parents made them do ballet, I wonder how some of these A-level stripper joint hoes could pull, as I've seen them do what GSP's doing in this video upside down, and drop one inch away from the ground.
I wonder how many took the shit I said seriously lol
trollface.0.png

Never climbed rope in gym class? Apparently it was popular back in the day, it's in all rhe cartoons.

Anyway crossfit (in one of its only positives) has revived the popularity of rope climbing in gyms. It's a pretty good exercise for grappling, great for your grip and back strength. Jones does it x2 in an insta vid.

Back to work at the gym? GSP never stopped training. GTFO with this honeydick.

Never climbed rope in gym class? Apparently it was popular back in the day, it's in all rhe cartoons.

Anyway crossfit (in one of its only positives) has revived the popularity of rope climbing in gyms. It's a pretty good exercise for grappling, great for your grip and back strength. Jones does it x2 in an insta vid.

Lol, maybe u should open the spoiler tag XD

Fuck silly rope climbing, Bad Mother Fucker Ranch's Ninja Warrior style shit Cerronr has is what's up:

He's working.

Back