GSP Showing Off His Gymnastics

Those guys are incredibly strong, and its core strength. They would beat up just about anyone who wasent seriously in amazing shape. I think you are incorrect, but its a silly thing to get into a debate over.

Gsp is a great mma fighter, all time great. Impressive with his gymnastics, he is not

Says the guy talking big on the internet.

I bet you are 300lb in real life.

Do people really have a problem with someone posting a hobby on their social media? People are that eager to discredit him for something?

How much would the world change if “the karate kid” was “the gymnastics kid” instead?

thing is, any half cordinated in shape person can do what he did in the video easily. As like a 4 year old child I was doing flips on trampoline, bars, swings etc and it was just natural. I'm not sure how this is impressive to anyone.
It would be impressive how much you would be crying if GSP was beating your ass.

wow i can't believe this 37 year old MMA fighter who's had two ACL surgeries isn't the best gymnast in the world xD

I like how people think Geoegs is an impressive gymnast. Its quite the opposite.

Just like when he did a backflip celebration after his fight.. In this clip he completely botches the landing. Why post a video of yourself doing this? What kind of good gymnast cant easily land a clean back tuck.

Not as bad as the Maulers flop though. Damn mma is such a cringy sport to be a fan of
lmao yes, much less cringy to be a gymnastics fan

True, ill check back with you in 8 years because i dont know what being 37 feels like.

If you train and continue to train, you shouldn't notice any difference...far too many people put too much emphasis on age..when age is rarely the factor...

I think I saw a couple of clips of sherdoggers trying a few backflips.

I like how people think Geoegs is an impressive gymnast. Its quite the opposite.

Just like when he did a backflip celebration after his fight.. In this clip he completely botches the landing. Why post a video of yourself doing this? What kind of good gymnast cant easily land a clean back tuck.

Not as bad as the Maulers flop though. Damn mma is such a cringy sport to be a fan of

Weird that you watched that video and that is the idea you came away with. When has GSP ever claimed to be a gymnast? He literally said he is developing some new skills, at an activity he likes doing. Imagine some dude shooting hoops at a local park and going up to him yelling "Why would you even do that? Do you think you're a pro? Any pro could easily have made that shot!!" ahaha.. your insecurities are showing big time pal, no offense.

Weird that you watched that video and that is the idea you came away with. When has GSP ever claimed to be a gymnast? He literally said he is developing some new skills, at an activity he likes doing. Imagine some dude shooting hoops at a local park and going up to him yelling "Why would you even do that? Do you think you're a pro? Any pro could easily have made that shot!!" ahaha.. your insecurities are showing big time pal, no offense.

Back