GSP Showing Off His Gymnastics

noone seems to be pointing out how much weight he has lost on that USADA diet

Seriously who is named Georges? Is he more than one person?
Maybe.. we has no idea
images

Seriously who is named Georges? Is he more than one person?

Why are people named James? Are they more than one person?

It's how it's mostly spelled in French, the S is silent.

He and Ido could make a fortune teaching fighters movement.

GOAT St-Pierre the first a-level athlete competing in mma confirmed

I'm truly amazed at how many gymnasts we have here on sherdog, and here was me thinking this was a place for like minded fat virgins to hang out.

Those guys are incredibly strong, and its core strength. They would beat up just about anyone who wasent seriously in amazing shape. I think you are incorrect, but its a silly thing to get into a debate over.

Gsp is a great mma fighter, all time great. Impressive with his gymnastics, he is not
What do you mean core strength

I like how people think Geoegs is an impressive gymnast. Its quite the opposite.

Just like when he did a backflip celebration after his fight.. In this clip he completely botches the landing. Why post a video of yourself doing this? What kind of good gymnast cant easily land a clean back tuck.

Not as bad as the Maulers flop though. Damn mma is such a cringy sport to be a fan of
Maybe, unlike every other dufus on social media, he's not trying to project a dishonest look into his life? He's not claiming to be an Olympic gymnast. He's a semi-retired cage fighter enjoying his life. Dafuq do you care about his technique?

thing is, any half cordinated in shape person can do what he did in the video easily. As like a 4 year old child I was doing flips on trampoline, bars, swings etc and it was just natural. I'm not sure how this is impressive to anyone.
Is easier to do it at 4 than at 37. Specially if you trained your whole life for fighting.

Also why are you so mad at GSP GOAT? Did you trainer did bad things to you? Which kind of boy does gymnastics at 4?

Look at this stuff, now these dudes are good in acrobatics

thing is, any half cordinated in shape person can do what he did in the video easily. As like a 4 year old child I was doing flips on trampoline, bars, swings etc and it was just natural. I'm not sure how this is impressive to anyone.
d3wroc.jpg

Back